He had blondish hair and green eyez
he wasn't umm, he wasn't DARK TURK or anything like that
:helloimangie:

Excuse me, I'm in MessyCO right nah
:plea:

mauza

Quote from: Dumas. on May 30, 2016, 02:42:58 AM

!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed watchin this video and especially when She talked about West and Central Africa as the part where black american people came from which I believe it's true.  :ohwow:

Quotefloridapie08il y a 3 semaines
+mad green
LOL!! The people who are doing that nonsense are the Afrocentric s and, the Black Supremacist. Those groups have no clue and, they have self esteem issues and, they feel the need the need to big themselves up with outrageous claims.

Son of Barcail y a 3 semaines
+floridapie08
i know ,but what's soo wrong for being from west africa, as far as i know w.african people are one of the most Kind-hearted people and they do have many of the most amazing civilizations , like the mali and Ghana Empires,but it seems like those afrocenteric are trying to linked themselves to every one else but their own people and history, its really sad :(

floridapie08il y a 3 semaines
+mad green
YOUR RIGHT! The Afrocentrics link themselves up to everyone but, their own kind. African Americans are related to West and, Central Africans...Certainly not to North or East Africans. They have no clue. I don't waste my time feeling sorry for them. I just make videos to crush their tiny egos even more. I have no mercy when it comes to stupid Afrocentrics.

"جاني الاسمر"

Freemala Harris

Preach queen

She better serve us Storm realness with that short cut  :ohwow:

Annie

I really don't care what race Egyptians were, but some of these comments on the Internet are a bit much.Let's stick to scientific research..instead of all these emotions.
some more interesting stuff:

In 1994, Sharpton stood before a crowd at Kean College in New Jersey. ?White folks was in the caves while we was building empires,? he said. ?We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was?We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it?

In 1996 a Milwaukee teacher promoted self-esteem among his black students by teaching that the ancient Egyptians were black men with wings, who flew around the pyramids until some evil white men came along and killed them off! Another Afro-centric teacher, Dr. Leonard Jeffries of New York, talked about how the "People of the Sun" lived together in harmony, until the "Ice People" came down from the north with their "homosexual warrior mentality" and enslaved everyone they could get their hands on.

/.\

Freemala Harris

"The black people on those videos

They just need to shut the fuck up"

Well be blunt w/ them  :howfestive:

Annie

Not her bragging about an Egyptian husband, but he is from Greece or something and got a passport :plzstop:

/.\

Stewie

ewljkjkljkjklj Queen recently posted an update with picture receipts of her egyptian husband

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Stewie on May 30, 2016, 09:13:41 AM
ewljkjkljkjklj Queen recently posted an update with picture receipts of her egyptian husband

3:46 :kii:

Annie

Quote from: Stewie on May 30, 2016, 09:13:41 AM

:kii:

Omgggg

/.\

Annie

/.\

GMF