Started by RekeRig, October 07, 2015, 11:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfghjkl

iman

Quote from: asdfghjkl on October 08, 2015, 12:29:01 AM
why is a certain base perched tho

!!! they're kinda SETTLED in here with the fumes huh  :plzstop:

GYNandTONIC

October 08, 2015, 12:29:53 AM #47 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 12:30:48 AM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 08, 2015, 12:22:59 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Sucks the cover isn't an original concept.
Would've been interesting.

This is the stuff that irritates me. Idc if the artist reworked it himself or not. She is suppose to be a trendsetter/innovator of sorts. So why not collab with a artist and just do something NEW. I swear these younger artist aren't artist at all. You think Prince or Elton would do some shit like that?

Its like teams get paid to just sit around and google search and pintrest shit for their clients

Young

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 08, 2015, 12:25:22 AM
I mean the artist himself reworked it for her so I don't see the issue?

Just thought it woul've been cute if it wasn't just a copy+paste and they actually collaborated.
Dont think too hard on it.  :overit:

FINE.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 08, 2015, 12:29:53 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

This is the stuff that irritates me. Idc if the artist reworked it himself or not. She is suppose to be a trendsetter/innovator of sorts. So why not collab with a artist and just do something NEW. I swear these younger artist aren't artist at all. You think Prince or Elton would do some shit like that?

Its like teams get paid to just sit around and google search and pintrest shit for their clients
totally agree

Gilgamesh.

This made me excited about her album again, I was honestly tired of her.

Bulldagger

October 08, 2015, 12:32:53 AM #52 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:13:44 AM by Bulldagger
How you gon' praise somebody for someone else's idea?! But what do you expect from Beyonce stans? No creativity and no originality.

.betterwiseup

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on October 08, 2015, 12:29:53 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Pretty much. This is the microwave generation.
Rihanna isn't creative or innovative so this doesn't surprise me one bit. :raycharles2urmess:

BAPHOMET.

Young

????

October 08, 2015, 01:12:07 AM #58 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:12:15 AM by NEJI.
u guys are stupid thats the same designer who did the covers for bbhm
https://instagram.com/roynachum/

????

October 08, 2015, 01:21:06 AM #59 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:21:25 AM by NEJI.

b