Kwee Of Rap Cardi about to have Mariah, Kim & Missy back on the H-100?

Started by 🦚, February 06, 2019, 12:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: MARS. on February 06, 2019, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 06, 2019, 01:22:46 PM
I actually can her Them over this beat (of course) but the mariah lyrics are what are COMPLETE trash

huh
I'm SCREAMING.  U are the MOST petty  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

I already bops DOWN to this tea

ACK

A remix could mean Missy flipped the whole song tho so I'm interested in seeing what they all cooked up and gave

Them all being on the song is enough to give it some exposure and success

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Charti B on February 06, 2019, 01:19:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 06, 2019, 01:13:10 PM
I want cardi to start being more selective about who and what she gives time to.  This song is disgusting and doesnt deserve her efforts

Mariah literally begged her.

N kinda like Cardi making Nickels enemy?s chart again.  :plzstop:
:uhh: r u insane. She had to beg someone that NAME DROPPED her in a previous song? She stans for mariah. Not the other way around

Vonc2002

Hopefully missy flipped it and they gave Mariah the brandy wanna be down remix treatment.  Sing almost NOTHING

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 06, 2019, 01:33:09 PM
Hopefully missy flipped it and they gave Mariah the brandy wanna be down remix treatment.  Sing almost NOTHING

dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

I mean with 3 rappers she cant be doing but so much on the song

A coo and cackle a bit over the raps and sing the hook a bit tea

Vonc2002

Quote from: Charti B on February 06, 2019, 01:19:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 06, 2019, 01:13:10 PM
I want cardi to start being more selective about who and what she gives time to.  This song is disgusting and doesnt deserve her efforts

Mariah literally begged her.

N kinda like Cardi making Nickels enemy?s chart again.  :plzstop:
Yea, this sounds completely believable.  Her begging  the current queen of rap and the past queen to give her some relevancy

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002