So Lauryn hill is a MENT girl

Started by Kaeli., August 11, 2020, 11:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 11, 2020, 02:40:50 PM
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 11, 2020, 01:40:22 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 11, 2020, 01:23:41 PM
you definitely missed something if you don't understand why one would conclude that Lauryn is a MENT girl based on the information given hun

ok so what did i miss? can u taje a break from giving sass! to just answer? im not even trynna be funny or confrontational like wth

:usureuok:
no, Oph. I can't. And I was serious.

I'm not breaking down self explanatory shit to you so you can get off on another 4 page debate. If you don't see it, you don't see it. It's not my responsibility to make you get it.

Maybe somebody else will take the time to explain but I will not. Not today. :unbothered:

i wasn't asking to debate, i was genuinely asking. and never said it was your responsibility but it would have taken less effort to answer the question than to do all this that youre doing now.

and no one else in here seems to be pinpointing this "self-explanatory shit"

i wasn't being rude to you so stop being a bitch to me, okay? i come in peace.

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Jon

reekz

Dang, oph kinda put his feet down in here. 

:wellheythere:

Amazing

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 11, 2020, 06:11:11 PM
you definitely missed something if you don't understand why one would conclude that Lauryn is a MENT girl based on the information given hun

ok so what did i miss? can u taje a break from giving sass! to just answer? im not even trynna be funny or confrontational like wth

I'm not breaking down self explanatory shit to you so you can get off on another 4 page debate. If you don't see it, you don't see it. It's not my responsibility to make you get it.

Maybe somebody else will take the time to explain but I will not. Not today. :unbothered:

i wasn't asking to debate, i was genuinely asking. and never said it was your responsibility but it would have taken less effort to answer the question than to do all this that youre doing now.

Basically that Island dick made her go crazy and she took it out on her 100 kids especially the eldest kid Zion (she did a song about him).

Amazing

August 11, 2020, 10:18:26 PM #23 Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 10:19:46 PM by I'm on the Borderline
Imagine writing and singing this beautiful song about your son and then the next minute cracking his skull cos his daddy was a ho.

:thatssowendy:

ophababes.

Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on August 11, 2020, 10:16:25 PM

Basically that Island dick made her go crazy and she took it out on her 100 kids especially the eldest kid Zion (she did a song about him).

i saw that. so unfortunate i just didn't see how that gave ment as it's unfortunately a common toxic situation. quee has given us so many other reasons to qualify her as ment that are way more definitive than this i think

Amazing

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 11, 2020, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on August 11, 2020, 10:16:25 PM

i saw that. so unfortunate i just didn't see how that gave ment as it's unfortunately a common toxic situation. quee has given us so many other reasons to qualify her as ment that are way more definitive than this i think

It's another layer to the MENTness.  :ohwow:

Erratic behavior and now a child abuser and tormentor.  :ohwow:

I was hoping if nothing else she would be a good mom to those six kids.  :plzstop:

ophababes.

getting beat with a belt is ur basic ass whoopin thats not giving me ment lol

Ma Lo

Kids definitely need to be disciplined these days. I'm taking what her daughter said with a grain of salt. She was probably so fast and HOT and needed them ass whippings  and now she tryna serve cuz she feel some type a way? 

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

some of you would literally argue with a brick wall  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"