Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Tal really has Vonc, 'lock, 'ummy, and Jayd on the ROPES in hea huh

Navyman

Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
& "My Boo" is a cult classic, I think the majority of us would have been piqued to see how she would have flipped that.
No one, and no one is flipping their lids over her sampling this cheap ass beat from Vine
:holdupguys:
Like are you serious?
It doesn't take much imagination to already guess what the shit will sound like

.....unless it's another ballad then I'll be fucking screaming  :dead:
Girl bye. This makes it a better situation than My Boo which is a familiar tune, she has the chance to bring light on something that isn't as know and I think that's dope. Again depending on how she flips it.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on June 24, 2018, 04:06:27 PM
& "My Boo" is a cult classic, I think the majority of us would have been piqued to see how she would have flipped that.
No one, and no one is flipping their lids over her sampling this cheap ass beat from Vine
Like are you serious?

Girl bye. This makes it a better situation than My Boo which is a familiar tune, she has the chance to bring light on something that isn't as know and I think that's dope. Again depending on how she flips it.
huh?

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Quote from: Guilty on June 24, 2018, 04:07:23 PM
Like are you serious?

huh?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Like are you serious?

huh?
are you slow? :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Not you dodging all the questions to piggyback off a moot point by a fellow ci

Lazarus

Navyman

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
Like are you serious?

huh?
are you slow? :plzstop:
Girl. I'm not going back and forth with them. They know I made my point so that when the "n, z, q m, ;" etc... start flying, when they don't actual have a valid point to counter it.

Anyways, what do you want this album to give lis?
:stressed:

fresh

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
is that why she let Partynextdoor do all the work?

i'm CRINE. We got CEIPTS on your un-creative ass bitch. And many more where they came from

wait so in the where was the making of 'work'? I just seen smoking and drinking.
was the vid cut short?

am confused