I’m convinced this Nicki girl is really a lunatic

Started by HUGO, July 05, 2019, 02:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Ok i just read through the mess 

I'm not in it, but i will say i did apologize to Fro for not coming to him with my frustrations with him and that particular ERA 

i also thought he'd shaded me once during a disagreement and started going at him a bit (during that time) instead of discussing it and then that's when he bit back a bit 
:ohwow: 

GLOCK

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 07:32:09 PM
Quote from: glock on July 05, 2019, 07:29:50 PM
These internet relationships y'all got couldn't dare compare to the brotherhood of ours

that nigga could ask me for anything and it'd be his..
cuz that's my brother..

that nigga could say pull up .. I'm into it with some niggas and id pull up with zero questions cuz that's my brother

im not sorry that it makes u girls feel uncomfortable but no ones changing it and this place certainly wouldn't come in between it

You've never seen us into it.. cuz we don't get into it. We call each other owt and build each other up.

get u one
very sweet Glock. At your core you're a sweet person.

You just annoyed the shit out of me today.
Thanks luv.. :stressed:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2019, 07:36:28 PM
These internet relationships y'all got couldn't dare compare to the brotherhood of ours

cuz that's my brother..

that nigga could say pull up .. I'm into it with some niggas and id pull up with zero questions cuz that's my brother

im not sorry that it makes u girls feel uncomfortable but no ones changing it and this place certainly wouldn't come in between it

You've never seen us into it.. cuz we don't get into it. We call each other owt and build each other up.

get u one

He really is a great person. Imma stay outta y'all mess but i wanted to cosign this
thanks bro :stressed:

b7

GLOCK

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 07:39:17 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2019, 07:36:28 PM

cuz that's my brother..

get u one

He really is a great person. Imma stay outta y'all mess but i wanted to cosign this
I can tell he is a good person. Which is why I always low key feel bad when I say certain things to him.

But shit. I slice n dice n ask questions later lmao!

Keep praising me girls

Ncnxnxnd

Nah thank u tho

RAY7

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 08:01:08 PM
Glock, just because I disagree with your buddies about some mess regarding a Mermaid doesn't make me a bad person.
Or someone who needs to change.

You'd think I was in there just being completely disrespectful to them or something.
the dude will exaggerate some shit
I get only child vibes

GLOCK

Quote from: 89 on July 05, 2019, 07:42:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 05, 2019, 07:39:50 PM
we're cut from the same cloth.  1+1=2, FAG
yea, that's the dumb shit your man would say
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
our dynamics really make u hot  :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 08:02:41 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 05, 2019, 07:59:19 PM
Ok i just read through the mess

I'm not in it, but i will say i did apologize to Fro for not coming to him with my frustrations with him and that particular ERA

i also thought he'd shaded me once during a disagreement and started going at him a bit (during that time) instead of discussing it and then that's when he bit back a bit
:ohwow:
That woulda legit been like me shading Ralf.

Just wasn't gonna happen.
i know now

This is old mess
:stressed:

b7

Just wanted to clear that part up cuz I'm definitely not a follower

The girls get lashed here all the time and i stay out of it unless someone wants someone else banned sssssd

Or if they shade Bran's cra' self

:fuming:

LOONA.

Ugh not this fake kumbaya shit

Y'all don't like this dumb fag. Stick to the truth   

GLOCK

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 07:54:15 PM
Glock, your frustration is that I didn't admit that I was wrong in that debate.

Maybe I don't feel I am wrong. Did you ever consider that?

As opposed to assuming that I know I'm wrong and just continuing to voice the same opinion for the hell of it?

This isn't a math equation that someone correctly solved for me and I began arguing about it for shits and giggles.

It is my outlook on the situation and you're in no position to try and dictate how I should feel. And then move to attack my character on top of that. I'm sorry but that's childish.
Nah I wasn't frustrated G.
On the outside looking in it just looked like u were legit bored and wanted to play devils advocate ..

When did I attack ur character on that topic? I simply highlighted the madness and said u got lashed.
That thread didn't even seem personal but of course u took it personally ..

It's my approach.. we can both agree on that.. I kept that on that topic and the things u were doing in there
contrarian! Voice of my sistas!

I guess the May comment bothered u the most? 

b7

Guys, mayday made some spaghetti and fried chicken

Bentley. HARRIS!

Ray definitely holds grudges

And stays hurt for a long time

He's still pissed at me and can't let it go :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: i ain't sadiddy! on July 05, 2019, 08:01:08 PM
Glock, just because I disagree with your buddies about some mess regarding a Mermaid doesn't make me a bad person.
Or someone who needs to change.

You'd think I was in there just being completely disrespectful to them or something.
afro I actually think very highly of you and I've never made it a secret ...
I don't think ur a bad  person at all  :uhh: and I've also given u ur flowers.. ur talented, intelligent and open hearted

:rudone:

I stay out of y'all mess .. when y'all going at it ... this was a black topic and I'm very passionate about those

It is ur history with them that makes u think that I'm going at u to add meat to y'all already dysfunctional relationship

This is just another example of u not knowing how to digest opposing stances and outlooks

I agreed with them and was shook at u caping for coons..

I'm a proud black.. that's all i saw
Not Drais, Vonc and Jayden vs u

I'm not like that .. especially with u