Do you think Nicki is scared to release her album?

Started by MAY, January 16, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Nicki is scared to release her album?

Yeah
8 (19.5%)
No
11 (26.8%)
She's FINISHED
22 (53.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

ya rock muh world.

latch a warning onto those oxtails before ker' digs in again

GRAND

ya rock muh world.

BigDawg

I think Nicki doesn?t know which route to take sonically. For a while she was the only categorized female rapper, and now that it has expanded a bit she feels out of sorts. Some of that could be related to her not wanting to share the limelight or she could just be taking her time to see where she fits in but she is definitely biding her time.

LOONA.

Yup

She's trying to secure a hit to piggyback off of and jumpstart her era with but none of these features are sticking.       

Marilyn

I don't know why she would be scared. It would still be, overwhelmingly, the most successful female rap album released in years.

GRAND

Quote from: BigDawg on January 17, 2018, 08:20:41 PM
I think Nicki doesn?t know which route to take sonically. For a while she was the only categorized female rapper, and now that it has expanded a bit she feels out of sorts. Some of that could be related to her not wanting to share the limelight or she could just be taking her time to see where she fits in but she is definitely biding her time.
!!!!

I was thinking the same

Being the ONLY one, you can do whatever you want and people have no choice but to take it

But now that Cardi is topping charts with her own music and others, It HAS to make Nicki reconsider her musical Apprach

No Frauds and Regret in your tears are VERY Nicki, but they didn't do shit. Plus they sound like they could fit on her older albums

I think thats the delay more than anything else -- her trying to catch up to 2018

BigDawg

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 18, 2018, 09:00:44 AM
!!!!

I was thinking the same

Being the ONLY one, you can do whatever you want and people have no choice but to take it

But now that Cardi is topping charts with her own music and others, It HAS to make Nicki reconsider her musical Apprach

No Frauds and Regret in your tears are VERY Nicki, but they didn't do shit. Plus they sound like they could fit on her older albums

I think thats the delay more than anything else -- her trying to catch up to 2018
!!
She really needs to come out swinging on this next project.

Scott.

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 17, 2018, 02:29:56 AM
She?s def scared to flop for points. 1 semi hit every 10 singles is a better masquerade than flat the fuck out flopping on the billboard 200.
Mmmmmm when the morning comes  :howfestive:
:dead:

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 18, 2018, 09:00:44 AM
!!!!

I was thinking the same

this makes the most sense

It?s natural for any artist. Being you, but finding a way to still be relevant. It?s gonna be tough because i know for SURE no one wants that regret in ur tears/pills n potions style. That singing is flat out late

SPIT and be fun/quirky again. shit

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on January 18, 2018, 09:30:38 AM
!!!!

I was thinking the same

this makes the most sense

It?s natural for any artist. Being you, but finding a way to still be relevant. It?s gonna be tough because i know for SURE no one wants that regret in ur tears/pills n potions style. That singing is flat out late

SPIT and be fun/quirky again. shit
Exactly

FRANCE

a big part of what made nicki a big artist is the gimmicks. just like gaga. now that that's all in the past, its a wrap for sis. like diddy said, the average life of a successful rapper in the industry is 5 years. cardi wont b poppin after 2022 either.

ya rock muh world.

It's pretty much a cycle mes owt.

Nicki had plenty of time.

I like her better without the gimmicks. Really began to see how beautiful she is without all the unnecessary distractions.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/