Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Vonc got all these Source fingers going but couldn't keep up with XXX :kii: & is afraid to address the situation

Y'all see it

ton

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 08, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
To be fair, 'ya...

You kinda have a way of finding your way into Lis vs **insert member** arguments.

It's almost as if you enjoy going at it with her or something.

If you quote someone's lashing with kii's, they probably will come at you next. Kinda the way things work here on BSource. I think we all have been here long enough to know that.

If you don't enjoy communicating or arguing with her, it'd probably be best to stop doing that. That seems to be where things get tangy between you two. See: this thread.

But mess. Just an observation.

Just like you find yourself into mess as well. You've been inserting Ciara pic for almost  damn near every page now. :dead: I just started recently posting in this thread. And to be clear when I quote someone I'm just being petty. Afro, I'll do what I want, when I want, however I want. Ok.

ALWAYS

Afro literally sits in every thread we stomp Talik owt in and haves a conversation with himself for numerous pages, and he then he acts oblivious like that's normal behavior when someone addresses him.

Like there's a random thoughts thread if you want to just sit and spam for no reason.

If you're over mess why are you glued to a thread for every single page posting away in the middle of a battle that doesn't even concern you?

And the fact that he keeps popping in between you & Tal going back and forth.

:omf:
It's hilarious tbfh. And then this
who!?!? ME !?!? thing is just :plzstop:

OMG guys so confused! Somebody plz explain!?!?!

Nigga explain why you keep making a grand announcement about leaving and then crawl right back.     

:plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Cody aint here and he isn't coming to back you up. I'm texting him now SCREAMING.   

:kii:

That whole narrative is lame anyway, which is why i dont even bother to entertain it.
you didn't fume for pgs. So yea, SCARED
Nigga, WHAT :dead:
Maybe if yo ass didn't talked less you wouldn't be backed into a corner in MULTIPLE threads  :kii:

Aint this the same faggot that was talking about everybody else being codependent in that other thread, so why is he constantly yelling for Cody every time you step in a thread when he aint posted in over a month?

Fag stand on your own fucking feet.

I can't stand a hypocritical ass fag.     

You stupid faggot

Codependency is hopping over reads and quoting your teammate because your feeble ass brain can't muster up a retort that shuts me the fuck down. :kii: I'll bring up a situation where somebody else got punked each time and every time

Cause vonc was OUTTA this bitch until you started posting

You frail ass faggs :plzstop: lean onto each other

fedswatchin

The way they had to rush in to scoop up their fallen soldier mya because he couldn't do it on his own :kii:

Vonc2002

July 08, 2018, 04:00:06 PM #575 Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:01:01 PM by Vonc2002
Cody aint here and he isn't coming to back you up. I'm texting him now SCREAMING.   

That whole narrative is lame anyway, which is why i dont even bother to entertain it.
Maybe if yo ass didn't talked less you wouldn't be backed into a corner in MULTIPLE threads  :kii:

Aint this the same faggot that was talking about everybody else being codependent in that other thread, so why is he constantly yelling for Cody every time you step in a thread when he aint posted in over a month?

Contradicts himself every chance he gets.  Wants to talk about pure sales but goes up for a streaming plaque. Wants to drag mya for being out the game but ciara aint had a successful album in over a damn decade. Wants so badly to portray this one fag army but lives for a fckn cosign. This fag was scrambled throughout this whole fckn thread and it has me ki'd tf out :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Why didn't you respond? Were you scared? Intimated?

:ohwow:

LOONA.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

Codependency is

THIS

The same way Gen aint here neither is Cody, and yet you clinging to his posts.

Didn't you just say above you were skipping over my posts, and now you're replying again? I was just "boring to battle with" a few posts above right? I've got you so shook you can't even function properly and your brain is struggling to process and not contradict the bullshit seeping out of your stubby little fingers onto that keyboard.

Stick with one stance and either engage or shut the fck up. I'm tired of embarrassing you thread after thread.  :dead:   

ton

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 08, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 08, 2018, 12:15:50 PM
Slow down on that keyboard hun. You hoppin over letters, in a RACE to look like a damn dumb ass :kii:

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i HATE this faggot

ton

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

July 08, 2018, 04:05:16 PM #582 Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:06:18 PM by OwnIt
Quote from: Andrais. on July 08, 2018, 04:03:12 PMDidn't you just say above you were skipping over my posts
No, I said most of your posts

See, when you lie, that's when I stop reading. bvc slow ass

fedswatchin

July 08, 2018, 04:08:23 PM #583 Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 04:08:50 PM by OwnIt
But Lis! Pay attention to me!

FAGG, break down for me. I've had you following me from thread to thread tryna pop off mess.

You're hooked onto my line. I been done broke your boring ass down :kii:

fedswatchin