Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

b7

Afro you?re a really great writer. Random, but yea. yes for the period after the parentheticals dddfff

However, I?ll still fucking kill you
:udontlookok:

Lazarus

We're cool Afro. I wasn't offended just wanted to address it. I appreciate the apology though.

LOONA.

Cowgirl

July 09, 2018, 05:49:52 PM #709 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 05:50:28 PM by BowDown
Idk what happened within these past 30 pages but does anyone have a problem with Bow? Lmk.

LOONA.

Quote from: Sl?iz Richie on July 09, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
This woe is me spiel. You were being messy and got clocked. Get over it.

Dead at you in the shadows posting Ciara pics (to proclaim your loyalty to lisnard) and not hopping in drais, Vonc or my quotes.

But was quick to try to double team My?.

I see you for your works and your deeds.  :letsmessfag:

Pretty much

And nobody is buying the oblivious act. Leave that to Ralf.

LOONA.

Quote from: Guilty on July 09, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
hsjsjsjsjhsshhshhsshhshaahah
And when it?s gets HOT watch lis leave him the lurch like he didn?t the last 4 times
That?s why this fro/lis quote-cling jamorebee has me in tears

fkkkffhhhhhhhh

Sis! byv sis! bro!

So fake and forced.       

LOONA.

Quote from: Guilty on July 09, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
It's clear things outside the board aren't going as well as you'd desperately try to make us believe,
Who the hell posts their credit score and updates the very people they aren't fond off with updates of their "successful" endeavors?

It must SUCK to be stuck to a board and members you hate.

Honestly whatever Afro has going on outside of the board is irrelevant. He just wants to be in the mix. It could be 20 threads in General Discussion going off at the same time and Afro will be in whichever one has you, Bent, Glock, Vonc & I in it. Ironically we're the same people he doesn't care to interact with but he's always glued to any thread we're consistently posting in.

If Trey & Bigdawg were in here arguing instead for 40 pages he would've absolutely paid it. 

And he's gonna keep coming back to post as long as one of us sticks around.

:dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Andrais. on July 09, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Quote from: Guilty on July 09, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
It's clear things outside the board aren't going as well as you'd desperately try to make us believe,
Who the hell posts their credit score and updates the very people they aren't fond off with updates of their "successful" endeavors?

It must SUCK to be stuck to a board and members you hate.

Honestly whatever Afro has going on outside of the board is irrelevant. He just wants to be in the mix. It could be 20 threads in General Discussion going off at the same time and Afro will be in whichever one has you, Bent, Glock, Vonc & I in it. Ironically we're the same people he doesn't care to interact with but he's always glued to any thread we're consistently posting in.

If Trey & Bigdawg were in here arguing instead for 40 pages he would've absolutely paid it. 

And he's gonna keep coming back to post as long as one of us sticks around.

:dead:
And that?s a sad fact.

fedswatchin

Quote from: StarKitty on July 09, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 03:22:15 AM
Afro keeps you pressed. The way you have to insert yourself in a discussion about him when he doesn't even mention you :kii: work overtime fagg

The same way you did just now with Jayd'?

Just sayin...

you're terrible at drawing comparisons

Why are you talking about "just now" when I'm speaking on his behavior as a whole? Afro doesn't go out of his way to mention this fagg and nor do I. Jayden makes it a point to include himself in conversations that are about both of us.

So it's not the same way. Lol reading comprehension ain't your thing sis