Brandy performs tonight but ... pregnant ??? One random fan thinks so!

Started by Young, May 19, 2017, 10:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: BigDawg on May 20, 2017, 12:27:27 AM
Brandy is so free y'all. I got a better understanding of her tonight.  She said that she doesn't want fame, that she is about Love, God, and Light. She is sooo excited about this new music. To hear her talk about it in person...it is truly coming. Her bond with Whitney is forever. The woman is just a fucking vessel.

Wow

Young

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

'ology

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on May 20, 2017, 12:38:51 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 20, 2017, 12:33:30 AM
Brandy is so free y'all. I got a better understanding of her tonight.  She said that she doesn't want fame, that she is about Love, God, and Light. She is sooo excited about this new music. To hear her talk about it in person...it is truly coming. Her bond with Whitney is forever. The woman is just a fucking vessel.
ommmm she really talked about the music huh?

:stressed:

I'm so hype. That's all I want
She did. She is super excited about it. She said one song that will be on the album is to hard to sing live. She did a whistle note and everyone went crazy, and she was like everyone will have to watch for that whistle on the song.
omggmgmmgmgngnnvng

BITCH!!

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 20, 2017, 12:55:04 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on May 20, 2017, 12:38:51 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 20, 2017, 12:33:30 AM
ommmm she really talked about the music huh?

:stressed:

I'm so hype. That's all I want
She did. She is super excited about it. She said one song that will be on the album is to hard to sing live. She did a whistle note and everyone went crazy, and she was like everyone will have to watch for that whistle on the song.
omggmgmmgmgngnnvng

BITCH!!
:gorlonfire:

b7

Ulysses

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2017, 11:28:51 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 19, 2017, 11:27:55 PM
Quote from: Young on May 19, 2017, 11:11:56 PM
Guys WAIT

i'll kill her LMAO!!!
Werent u applauding this "relationship"?
Yea, this pregnant ass BITCH
:uhh:

Do y'all realize some of the shit y'all say to or about Brandy sometimes? It's disgusting.