Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Off The Wall.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 25, 2023, 09:12:26 PM

bvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Becks & Boobs are besties again

:stressed:  :sistas:
Yes they are!!!!! You should go watch the post show conference with them.  :stressed:  :stressed:  :stressed:  :stressed: 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Off The Wall. on November 26, 2023, 09:54:16 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 25, 2023, 09:12:26 PM

bvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Becks & Boobs are besties again

:stressed:  :sistas:
Yes they are!!!!! You should go watch the post show conference with them.  :stressed:  :stressed:  :stressed:  :stressed: 
bdbdvdsvsvsvsvvs

These fucking sisters!!!!!!!!!

:gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:

M-Rocka

Love & Marriage! Love & Hip Hop! Real Housewives!

b

Cancel this.
 :udontlookok:

Off The Wall.

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 02, 2024, 10:08:18 PM

Barely kinda ATE this up. :ohwow:
Barely ATE that WHOLE segment up. From doing the Japanese speaking to calling their asses out for talking shit about her. I'm glad that she chose Iyo and this babyface turn for Barely is going to be so FUCKING GOOD. I'm looking forward to seeing Becks and Rhea. Rumor has it that Jade is supposed to be facing Nia at Mania. Jade is going to be a babyface on RAW apparently.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Quote from: Off The Wall. on February 03, 2024, 12:49:53 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 02, 2024, 10:08:18 PM

Barely kinda ATE this up. :ohwow:
Barely ATE that WHOLE segment up. From doing the Japanese speaking to calling their asses out for talking shit about her. I'm glad that she chose Iyo and this babyface turn for Barely is going to be so FUCKING GOOD. I'm looking forward to seeing Becks and Rhea. Rumor has it that Jade is supposed to be facing Nia at Mania. Jade is going to be a babyface on RAW apparently.
!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to stan for her ugly self again. She did very well on Friday night. I was cheering for her!

Jade definitely needs to be on Raw. SD is so stacked with the return of Naomi and the additions of Elektra & Tiffany. :ohwow:

Raw is indeed in trouble. How do you feel about Cody giving up his WM spot to Dwayne?

M-Rocka

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on February 03, 2024, 05:47:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 05, 2024, 06:52:48 AM

Love & Marriage! Love & Hip Hop! Real Housewives!

b

Cancel this.
 :udontlookok:
Show is good. Montez can get it.
I didn't give it a chance because I thought it was going to be just some boring show, but I see everyone saying how good it is. They should add all the current WWE couples on there.

Naomi & Jimmy, Nattie & TJ ( :plzstop: ), Carmella & Corey Graves, Tiffany Stratton & her man from the Imperium.

M-Rocka

ddddddsssddd  :plzstop:

This is such a random link up. I'm but I'm sure she's on because of her memoir and Wrestlemania.