X-Men 97 Trailer

Started by Lazarus, February 15, 2024, 09:14:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

RAY7

On another topic
I feel like there might be a twist with Jean and what happened on episode 2
Or maybe I'm overthinking it, because it was obvious from episode one what was going on

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on March 20, 2024, 04:08:43 PMOn another topic
Or maybe I'm overthinking it, because it was obvious from episode one what was going on

It is. She's Jean Grey's clone Madelyne Pryor. Cyclops had a baby with her clone. Can't wait to see how the storyline unfold.

RAY7

Quote from: Lazarus on March 20, 2024, 04:34:12 PM

It is. She's Jean Grey's clone Madelyne Pryor. Cyclops had a baby with her clone. Can't wait to see how the storyline unfold.
Im wondering if they're gonna change that or not.
But since she announced that the baby is a boy and then how she's been trying to get Scott to leave I knew what was up

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on March 20, 2024, 05:13:25 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on March 20, 2024, 04:34:12 PM

Im wondering if they're gonna change that or not.
But since she announced that the baby is a boy and then how she's been trying to get Scott to leave I knew what was up

I hope they stick to the whole origin story surrounding Cyclops, Jean and her clone. If the writers kept true to the storyline we'll see Cyclops abandons his family to be with the actual Jean, Jean's clone become the villainous the Goblin Queen and their son Nathan given up after Apocalypse infects him with some virus and become the time traveler we know as Cable.

That's why I can't wait to see how it unfolds and what part(s) of story Marvel we keep in or not cover at all.

Lazarus

X-Men '97's Madelyne Pryor Explained - Who Is Jean Grey's Clone?

Good read to explain the cliffhanger in episode 2 and the origin story around Cyclops, Madelyne, Jean, and their son Nathan aka Cable.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Kalifornia.

Cyclops got his ass beat  :plzstop:

DopeSoul.

Is storm FALLING out and getting TOSSED around before I decide to watch...

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 21, 2024, 05:40:19 AMIs storm FALLING out and getting TOSSED around before I decide to watch...

Lol no. They put major respect on her name several times  :receipts:

RAY7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 21, 2024, 05:40:19 AMIs storm FALLING out and getting TOSSED around before I decide to watch...
a couple times yes, they can't change too much but she's definitely not weak

opha lipa

that's jean's m.o. bby
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Kalifornia.

Actually no. They even confirmed Queen's Omega status.

Jean is still useless tho.

Kalifornia.

I hate her hair on this show tho.