Brandy looking so pretty and happy at Stella Rosa event in LA

Started by Sovereign., April 12, 2024, 12:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee

She looks phenomenal.

Stella Rosa is probably giving her more coin than she sees from Albums/Touring these days

bby ddy

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: ....ok. on April 12, 2024, 08:02:17 AM
Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on April 12, 2024, 06:59:18 AMThis stella rosa thing is boring me slowly.
then turn the channel bvy

GHan making her coin

the only thing i want to see her make is time to get into a damn studio  :sobusyjetsetter:

shante smith

Quote from: Dee on April 12, 2024, 08:11:57 AMShe looks phenomenal.

Stella Rosa is probably giving her more coin than she sees from Albums/Touring these days
they GOTTA be paying her a cute coin for her to be doing all this promo

sfnfsnfsnfsfnsfn

i honestly cant see GHan getting outta bed, dressed up n mess for anything less than a HEFTY check

BruceTruMusicFan

April 12, 2024, 08:27:47 AM #19 Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 08:43:04 AM by BruceTruMusicFan
Lord Brandy has everything to reclaim her throne. I would love to see her cover current songs, it would go super viral every time.

Young

Young

But ackk

She looks and sounds incredible

Lookin like money

Harlem

I would love for her to sing Full Moon, it seems more appropriate for this event

DopeSoul.

Yeah this lil I Wanna Be Down impromptu mess be sending me

Harlem

Or make it a party vibe, where the Dj is playing her hits and makes her grab the mic at one point to sing along with the audience...  :plzstop:

BetterAngels

Maybe that's the song Stella Rose wants her to sing.  Why do you care?  It's a private event, and the people paying her seem to be ok with it.

makeme

I want to look at this contract.. I'm sure all the t's are crossed and i's dotted, I'm just nosy. Yeah, seems like a stable, secure coin. She's punching the clock right now. There's no money in the music industry right now, unless you're doing numbers or touring heavy. I don't blame her.
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

rosone1

She looks and sounds incredible.So happy to hear her voice without the tracks.

Ma Lo

Quote from: makeme on April 12, 2024, 11:19:18 AMI want to look at this contract.. I'm sure all the t's are crossed and i's dotted, I'm just nosy. Yeah, seems like a stable, secure coin. She's punching the clock right now. There's no money in the music industry right now, unless you're doing numbers or touring heavy. I don't blame her.