Brandy looking so pretty and happy at Stella Rosa event in LA

Started by Sovereign., April 12, 2024, 12:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Cowgirl

Quote from: Dee on April 12, 2024, 08:11:57 AMShe looks phenomenal.

Stella Rosa is probably giving her more coin than she sees from Albums/Touring these days
Without a doubt and way less effort for her.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on April 12, 2024, 09:29:24 AMI would love for her to sing Full Moon, it seems more appropriate for this event
!!

But I'm sure she's only fulfilling their request.

shante smith

maybe they wanted tea from her self-titled album.

that's one way i can make sense of it - considering the brand

and the fact that a big part of her being hired is cuz she's brandy selling brandy

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: finish ha. on April 13, 2024, 03:27:44 PMmaybe they wanted tea from her self-titled album.

that's one way i can make sense of it - considering the brand

and the fact that a big part of her being hired is cuz she's brandy selling brandy
totally

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Annie on April 12, 2024, 05:34:11 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 12, 2024, 03:24:43 AMThis brandy presents Stella Rosa Tour is a damn ki. She looks good tho.

I love that she gives a VH1 divas quality vocal for this little Stella Rosa tour  :dead: I hope the contract is good. I am happy she's still performing, even if it's just one song every month she still got the vocals
you have a point.. i wasnt happy about this stella rosa tour but maybe her performing her one fav song every day will get her more confident to do a real tour

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 12, 2024, 08:27:47 AMLord Brandy has everything to reclaim her throne. I would love to see her cover current songs, it would go super viral every time.

like an updated version of her bathroom bangers!

Harlem

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 13, 2024, 03:24:04 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 12, 2024, 09:29:24 AMI would love for her to sing Full Moon, it seems more appropriate for this event
!!

But I'm sure she's only fulfilling their request.

For sure! I totally get it, just a thought that came to mind. get that contracted coin Ghan!