Cowboy Nine

Pop is a better direction for her than those vulgar trap songs tbh

Plastic.

this is cute but she still hasn't topped body do

best selling female rapper of all time

Ma Lo

Young

makeme

She just don't give me no star quality, nothing out of the ordinary over here. No shade. God bless
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cartierline

Yeah I mean it's cute.

I like this direction more for her in general.

Annie

April 12, 2024, 12:29:28 PM #6 Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 12:30:08 PM by Annie
I like the quality of the video, she looks amazing..not too sure about the style of the song, but the lyrics are more empowering.. at least she's leaving the guy for a change instead of cheating back or accepting the drama. I think 'Body Do' was so much fun and her best track so far. I am a bit confused about the direction of the next project. It sounds like she's still searching for her signature style, but the quality is there..decent track. She's still giving a bit extra in the vid, but it's already a better vibe/more professional

/.\

opha lipa

the song was eh and the aesthetic it played. everybody is going for a ratchet trailer park vibe for some reason. it was cute as a one-off but  :uhh:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

bby ddy

Justice Jackson

April 12, 2024, 04:23:49 PM #9 Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 07:36:53 PM by Justice Jackson
I preferred the last song overall "f your status".. But clearly it did nothing as well
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Nonchalantboi

It's a bop and did what she need to do.

🔥🔥🔥

ReVon

I LIKE THIS. IT'S COVERED IN WILLOW BUT I LIKE THIS MORE THAN ALL HER RELEASED STUFF.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"