New Brandy interviews (Gerrick Kennedy: Bran will be on Necks this year!)

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, April 13, 2024, 08:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Dee

QuoteAs she works on new music to be shared with fans sometime in the future, Brandy is feeling grateful for her life as an artist. "I don't know what I would do without singing, having a voice, having a gift to be able to touch people, inspire people," she says. "It feels great to be a vessel and to be used for something bigger than yourself."

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Lazarus

long-timeTheRoofFan

NEW MOON

I think she's gearing up for something. Things seem to be aligning and this is a good way of building some momentum again.

Even if it's the same answers we've heard before

shante smith

Quote from: NEW MOON on April 13, 2024, 10:54:27 PMI think she's gearing up for something. Things seem to be aligning and this is a good way of building some momentum again.

Even if it's the same answers we've heard before
something about her aura recently def makes me feel shes working in silence on somethin

The definition

Finally she gets 'Human'..... I must say as a human it feels good to hear her appreciation for the album, she needs to do more of these 'I get the Human album now' tours, for those in the back

Gilgamesh.

I read this article twice and got not no indication she's working on anything musically. But it was nice of her to give Human its flowers.

rosone1

NVM Re-read the old interview Gerrick was talking about.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: rosone1 on April 14, 2024, 10:26:47 AMSo People magazine posted an excerpt of an LA Times interview from 2010. :plzstop:

Why not just call her.They just gave her a cover story less than four years ago.They could have extracted from that.
wtf

rosone1

Quote from: BrandyFromTheFuture on April 14, 2024, 10:46:29 AM
Quote from: rosone1 on April 14, 2024, 10:26:47 AMSo People magazine posted an excerpt of an LA Times interview from 2010. :plzstop:

Why not just call her.They just gave her a cover story less than four years ago.They could have extracted from that.
wtf
Well they only used a small portion.Which was just basic information about the album

Kalifornia.

I doubt anything music related is coming this year. Especially after that last interview she did with Silent.