Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

SDDDDFDDDHDHHDNSNDNJDDNNFNSNDNNDNFNSNDNNSNDNDNMDD
D
D

D
DD

D

!!!! The service itself was SHITTY and the service niggers (usually fine af btw. Lolz) that they sent out were always incompetent and never resolve anything. And THEN they have the nerve to try n charge you if they have to send the cable man out more than once in a month for an issue that THEY never resolved the FIRST time. 

Bitch, you just TRIGGERED me all over again. 

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

It was basically like a monopoly mess. They were the only option in SoFlo. But now that cable is a thing of the PAST.. so are THEY.

LOLZ!!!
  :scrumptious:

shante smith

September 28, 2021, 01:50:57 PM #17 Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 01:52:23 PM by leon turtle
Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2021, 01:47:43 PM
SDDDDFDDDHDHHDNSNDNJDDNNFNSNDNNDNFNSNDNNSNDNDNMDD
D
D

D
DD

D

!!!! The service itself was SHITTY and the service niggers (usually fine af btw. Lolz) that they sent out were always incompetent and never resolve anything. And THEN they have the nerve to try n charge you if they have to send the cable man out more than once in a month for an issue that THEY never resolved the FIRST time.

Bitch, you just TRIGGERED me all over again.

:omf:
f. F fnfnfnfnnfnfnfnnfnfnfnfnnf

Just this past Sunday I was watching RHOA chilling out .. had my lil junk food on deck... it was a whole damn VIBE and then BLOOP! no service

Bitch I made the appointment with Verizon the next minute .

Imma make these bitches GROVEL for my business now . They better cut this bill all the way the fuck down

Marilyn

I have Xfinity and have very minimal problems. Extremely minimal. Maybe I just got lucky for the area I'm in.

Jon

Verizon is better than Comcast but they have horrible support. I have Fios not 5G and its so expensive and unreliable. 

shante smith

October 06, 2021, 12:45:39 PM #20 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 12:47:31 PM by Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾
the way I just SMILED when I saw this text  this morning :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

I didn't even know it was out lmao!!! Looked over and saw that red light flashing on my modem and smiled again  :blush: adorable

Das right . Keep adding on to my case to get that bill down to 0 when I call

bby ddy

I feel the same way. Comcast SUCKS. It's gotten to the point where I have to use the public wifi in my own home sometimes. They have a monopoly in my city, so I can't get Verizon. Other internet options are entirely tooooo slow for my workload.

shante smith

October 06, 2021, 01:25:20 PM #22 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 01:25:57 PM by Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾
Quote from: bby ddy on October 06, 2021, 01:11:01 PM
I feel the same way. Comcast SUCKS. It's gotten to the point where I have to use the public wifi in my own home sometimes. They have a monopoly in my city, so I can't get Verizon. Other internet options are entirely tooooo slow for my workload.
keep checking to see when/if Verizon 5G is coming to ur area ... they seem to be expanding quickly .

The 5G home service relies on a tower signal as opposed to a lot of cable wiring underground etc which I think is making it easier for them to expand that branch of their service, whereas their FIOS tea needs all the wiring and stuff

FAMÈ

Do y'all live in the woods?

my xfinity is a bit GREAT. Just expensive 

shante smith

October 06, 2021, 02:52:18 PM #24 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 02:53:11 PM by Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾
Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on October 06, 2021, 02:49:02 PM

ndnfnfnfnfnnfnf

I literally live in the center of downtown Atlanta

Like steps away from the CNN center
You'd think in an area that's so full of businesses , etc the service would be exceptional .

But It looks like xfinity is all about luck
I don't have time to play their games tho

FAMÈ

Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 02:52:18 PM

ndnfnfnfnfnnfnf

You'd think in an area that's so full of businesses , etc the service would be exceptional .

That could be the problem though.

Your area is super busy

Vonc2002

Yea, this is some south shit  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

shante smith

October 06, 2021, 03:17:19 PM #27 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 03:22:06 PM by Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾
Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on October 06, 2021, 03:03:39 PM
Quote from: Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾 on October 06, 2021, 02:52:18 PM

ndnfnfnfnfnnfnf

That could be the problem though.

Your area is super busy
thats what I was thinking too at one point

Especially since my mess would be fine the entire weekend and then soon as Monday morning hits when I need it the most there's a damn outage at 8:58 AM :uhh: that shit would piss me off

U see the outage text I just posted it in here . Right on cue ... early in the morning .

Imma keep verizon and xfinity for now just to be on the safe side . It's probably a better idea to have backup/two sources of internet anyway if you're super reliant on it.  The chances of them BOTH being down at once is slim.

Just glad I'm not at Comcast's mercy anymore . I was almost WAITING for it to go out just so I could give a  :-P :-P 🖕🏾mess bdbfndnnndnfn

And They're def gon lower this bill

.fuckdemkids

My  internet works like 70% of the time I'm so over them...but I'm stuck 

'ology

Crazy I'm watching this video on CNBC and it says that us in the USA on average pay more for slower internet speeds than every other country in the world. I have Xfinity now I've had it for like 3 years I had Century link before, but Xfinity price is constantly changing it was like $35 now my bill is like $85 a month  :uhh:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!