Xfinity/Comcast is in danger

Started by shante smith, September 28, 2021, 12:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

October 06, 2021, 04:07:23 PM #30 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 04:08:16 PM by Atlanta yra karalius. 🤷🏾
Quote from: 'ology on October 06, 2021, 04:00:45 PM
Crazy I'm watching this video on CNBC and it says that us in the USA on average pay more for slower internet speeds than every other country in the world. I have Xfinity now I've had it for like 3 years I had Century link before, but Xfinity price is constantly changing it was like $35 now my bill is like $85 a month  :uhh:
my bill shot up to 100 after the promotional price ended

Once my first promo ended ...They tried to make it like they were doing me a favor by throwing me into a promo package basic/local tv that I didn't ask for and still don't use

Imma have a field day with these bitches when I call in . Imma wait for a day when I feel extra petty and messy :woohoo: When I'm done chewing them owt they gon be slicing that bill in half

No way I'm paying full price for their unreliable mess with Verizon in my home now.... That's at a fixed / non-promotion price of $80 . And I get at least 300mbps on my devices every time I do a speed test . Sometimes up to 700

Vonc2002

October 06, 2021, 04:07:53 PM #31 Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 04:09:27 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: 'ology on October 06, 2021, 04:00:45 PM
Crazy I'm watching this video on CNBC and it says that us in the USA on average pay more for slower internet speeds than every other country in the world. I have Xfinity now I've had it for like 3 years I had Century link before, but Xfinity price is constantly changing it was like $35 now my bill is like $85 a month  :uhh:
That's how they get u. Start u at an introductory rate and then it slowly BALLOONS tf up. Then try to get u to bundle more products and services to Make it cheaper. I don't WANT a fckn alarm system :uhh:
Now that's what's wrong with comcast. It's not the service, but those fckn prices
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I used to be a comcast technician  YEARS ago and it was one of the best jobs I've ever had :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw