Brrrrandyyyyy

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, September 11, 2022, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

September 11, 2022, 12:16:24 PM Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 02:49:20 PM by long-timeCinderellaFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

Are there any coins she isn't collecting this year?

:ummwhat:

Netflix, Disney, A24, Stella Rosa, Motown, Mariah's Master Class... it's all cheddar

:jackiessales:

Buy The Stars✨

September 11, 2022, 12:22:05 PM #2 Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 12:22:54 PM by Buy The Stars✨
waittttttttttttttt QUEEEN stella is my SHIT!  i didnt know they make brandy tho i thought they just made wine

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Yo! Her team are brainstorming and cooking up some dope shit! I love this.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Gilgamesh.

Summertime

Quote from: long-timeCinderellaFan on September 11, 2022, 12:17:37 PMAre there any coins she isn't collecting this year?

:ummwhat:

Netflix, Disney, A24, Stella Rosa, Motown, Mariah's Master Class... it's all cheddar

:jackiessales:

Since Sy'Rai is now an adult, I think there is a lot of stuff she is seeking to accomplishment. Brandy probably wanted to focus on raising Sy'Rai before getting super busy with her career again. I can see a poetry book in her future since she loves writing it.

DopeSoul.

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Dr Naomi Campbell

long-timeTheRoofFan

This youthful sexy vixen

:plzstop:

Young

This level up is getting crazyyyy :plzstop:

Give Brandy her things  :gorlonfire:

Gilgamesh.

Why did this remind me of when Joan Rivers asked if Sonja called her "Brandy" because she was an alcoholic  :plzstop:

M-Rocka

HER FUCKING TEAM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:

RAY7

Come on Brandy selling brandy
She should've gotten a deal like this when she turned 21