Grammys KICK Nicki’s “Super Freaky Girl” off the rap ballots.. Nicki CRIES on IG

Started by BAPHOMET., October 13, 2022, 04:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

Nicki really is evil tho omg. Not calling out Latto so the Grammys can also move her mess to the Pop categories (or at the very least... have the Barbz drag her on social media)

Damn

Cowboy Nine

Doubt the Grammy committee is going to move Latto to the Pop category because Nicki said so

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 13, 2022, 07:52:39 PMI really wish artists (especially our BLACK artists) would stop holding the Grammys in high regard. I love Nicki, but gorl.... is it really that serious? Look how far you've came without one, you really don't need a Grammy.

After watching Nicki's IG live, I kinda see where she's coming from tbh. I did not know Drake's "Hotline Bling" was nominated and WON Best Rap Song in 2017  :dead:  :uhh: that song is more pop than SFG and Drake is singing on the record (no rapping). If that's eligible for the rap categories, then so should Super Freaky Girl?
All of this!!!

Edge gorl

Her fatass shouldnt be submittin

Stick to ur word for once u big bitch...u dnt care for grammys right? Atleas weeknd lite bright ass stuck to his word nd ignores grammys

Nikki shouldve sat there nd ate polar bears food for him FAT BITCH!

She do da same shit...complain on twittr-run to ig live wit a blanket of 30 filters shelterin her big sloppy self

Drop a tear?? Drop tha act supa fatty granny

Cowgirl

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Edge gorl on October 13, 2022, 08:57:11 PMHer fatass shouldnt be submittin

Stick to ur word for once u big bitch...u dnt care for grammys right? Atleas weeknd lite bright ass stuck to his word nd ignores grammys

Nikki shouldve sat there nd ate polar bears food for him FAT BITCH!

She do da same shit...complain on twittr-run to ig live wit a blanket of 30 filters shelterin her big sloppy self

Drop a tear?? Drop tha act supa fatty granny

Fffggfghhgggffghhhggfggjj

She does keep a filter on

Edge gorl

It pisses me OFF!...

Cuz she had a decent career to build on...no grace...no fckin class

She married trash had his bby...nd got FAT..lost her cuteness nd figure

Ruinin her legacy by shunnin tha kids who looked up to ha!...she b'cane da very thing she accused kim of....hope her cousin wit da big balls offers her a place to stay wen jenn wins da case🙄

BAPHOMET.

Hey ummmm...

Dont urban (rap and R&B) artists whine and pout about being regulated to the nigger categories?
whats the problem? isnt this a GOOD thing? or does that not fit the narrative this year?

RAY7

I think the point is rap and R&B artist don't usually get the GENERAL field nominations. Pop is still genre specific and not one of the Big 4

BAPHOMET.

Nicki's other rap songs are already in the rap section. What did she want them to do? give her all the slots?  :disgusted:

this actually helps her chances of finally getting a mess.... even tho. She wasnt gonna win shit regardless  :roflmao:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nine on October 13, 2022, 08:43:48 PMDoubt the Grammy committee is going to move Latto to the Pop category because Nicki said so
Yea  :plzstop: 

and Latto is WINNING a grammy for SURE