Kelly Gets White Audience in Check Over CB

Started by Aalumeci., November 21, 2022, 08:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 21, 2022, 09:19:14 AM
Quote from: Brazilian Kang on November 21, 2022, 09:17:16 AMAnd one black woman choosing to stand by him does not negate the thousands and possibly millions of black women who have been hurt by things he's said and done.

Don't forget or gloss over them by ignoring the receipts.
Boy. That WHITE audience was not booing Chris because he kicked dark-skinned women out of his vip section in the club. :uhh:
but the point is why defend him when he don't like you?

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on November 21, 2022, 09:24:35 AM
Quote from: Brazilian Kang on November 21, 2022, 09:17:16 AMAnd one black woman choosing to stand by him does not negate the thousands and possibly millions of black women who have been hurt by things he's said and done.

Boy. That WHITE audience was not booing Chris because he kicked dark-skinned women out of his vip section in the club. :uhh:
Because it should not be a blanket attack.

Aalumeci.

November 21, 2022, 09:29:32 AM #17 Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 09:29:54 AM by L0nz.

Quote from: Brazilian Kang on November 21, 2022, 09:10:30 AMHim saying he only fucks women with "nice hair" in his songs and enforcing "no darkie" rules at the club wasn't very long ago tho

U don't have to knock someone upside the head to hurt them or be violent against them

We have to stop acting like this rihanna mess is the only problematic moment he's had . There's an ongoing trend of violence against women . Especially unambiguously black women.

The fact that he literally sits down and writes certain things in his songs and releases it . With A chance to erase the lyric and start over . A chance to re-record before the release .

It speaks to his WILLINGNESS and COMMITMENT to his mess . These aren't random thoughts that are just slipping out his mouth. He is anti-black and he wants u to KNOW that.

Here, I put it in a song for ya!

He has a problem and I totally understand why women who look like Kelly are super disappointed to see her throwing on a cape for him.

They weren't reacting to any of that

RAY7

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 21, 2022, 09:28:55 AM

Because it should not be a blanket attack.
Rih and Karreuche were attacked as well

is everything a joke

November 21, 2022, 09:38:32 AM #19 Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 09:39:39 AM by Brazilian Kang

it's actually clear to me why Kelly defends him

He's nice to HER. He's a friend to HER. She is an exception so she doesn't FEEL the mess he puts out there to woman who like like her and aren't famous

She's just not very aware of the optics of it all. How it looks when she picks up her Pom poms and cheers for Chris brown . Especially on a stage as big as the AMAs.

And like she did before on social media when people were dragging him for comments about hair .

Which is kinda understandable but it's like girl ... no one in ur circle is tapping u on the shoulder lettin u know it's just not a good look?
me and the OG clown: grandpa 🤡

opha lipa

Quote from: JCJ on November 21, 2022, 08:59:37 AMI hardly ever see Kelly this AMP though. And for it to be for him of all people  :dead:

n

u don't pay attention to quee. this was no surprise
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

CHOKE

Quote from: Brazilian Kang on November 21, 2022, 09:10:30 AMHim saying he only fucks women with "nice hair" in his songs and enforcing "no darkie" rules at the club wasn't very long ago tho

Those are his preferences

RAY7

Quote from: Brazilian Kang on November 21, 2022, 09:38:32 AM

it's actually clear to me why Kelly defends him

He's nice to HER. He's a friend to HER. She is an exception so she doesn't FEEL the mess he puts out there to woman who like like her and aren't famous

She's just not very aware of the optics of it all. How it looks when she picks up her Pom poms and cheers for Chris brown . Especially on a stage as big as the AMAs.

And like she did before on social media when people were dragging him for comments about hair .

Which is kinda understandable but it's like girl ... no one in ur circle is tapping u on the shoulder lettin u know it's just not a good look?
her friends probably encourage it. Lala, Ciara, Kim... Yea they're no help

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 21, 2022, 09:13:19 AM
Quote from: L0nz. on November 21, 2022, 08:54:32 AMNah for real it's seems like that was like 20 years ago tbh
It makes absolutely no sense

!!

i was against him all those years ago but that rihanna thing happened in 2000 fucking NINE.  over a damn decade ago. LIKE the ppl booing werent even old enough to know what was going on then  :dead:  :dead:  let this man live..

Young

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 21, 2022, 12:41:46 PM
Quote from: L0nz. on November 21, 2022, 08:54:32 AMNah for real it's seems like that was like 20 years ago tbh

!!

i was against him all those years ago but that rihanna thing happened in 2000 fucking NINE.  over a damn decade ago. LIKE the ppl booing werent even old enough to know what was going on then  :dead:  :dead:  let this man live..

And I know it was a crowd of White people booing

I have a problem with that

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Young on November 21, 2022, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on November 21, 2022, 12:41:46 PM

!!

And I know it was a crowd of White people booing

I have a problem with that

!!! Like I stand with Kelly on this one. "Hold up Whitey, excuse me? he deserves" Any colorism mess can be dealt with/considered in-house. But y'all literally still booing over the Rihanna incident, GONE

Kalifornia.

Quote from: L0nz. on November 21, 2022, 08:35:04 AMRihanna was beating his ass too. Everyone needs to get over it

And I put money that she hit him first

Cowboy Nine

She's just a weak bitch.

Going up for a colourist and abusive man. It's bad for her.

is everything a joke

Let's keep this same energy when these institutions clearly throw daggers at and block Nicki Minaj

Their hate for her problematic self is always funny but oh no not chris brown . That is much different

Statute of limitations and blah blah blah
me and the OG clown: grandpa 🤡