Renaissance Tour - Reloading

Started by Cowgirl, February 01, 2023, 08:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on February 08, 2023, 02:31:07 PM
Quote from: MelMel on February 08, 2023, 02:27:09 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on February 08, 2023, 01:00:15 PM
Quote from: BAPHOMET. on February 08, 2023, 10:44:16 AMI got my tickets for one of the shows I registered for but not for the second.

I think everyone should've done what me and my friend did and registered for any city that you KNOW you'd be able to go to.
Im sure I'll find tickets to a second show later though.

It does kinda suck seeing so many hive not get their mess though.
Glad im not one  :woohoo:
I registered for group A but two of my friends registered groups B and C since we could also go to the Boston l and Philadelphia shows as alternatives. We all got rejected kjhhhhhhhhhhh

Idk why I didn't think to register different email addresses. Probably wouldn't have mattered but then again, who thought all of this mess would happen. :uhh:
:plzstop:

kfkldlfkkkkfgkkgfdkkd not the whole motley crew getting the finger
mcmcnnnfnfnnf

Alright now.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BAPHOMET. on February 08, 2023, 10:44:16 AMI got my tickets for one of the shows I registered for but not for the second.

I think everyone should've done what me and my friend did and registered for any city that you KNOW you'd be able to go to.

I registered for group A but two of my friends registered groups B and C since we could also go to the Boston l and Philadelphia shows as alternatives. We all got rejected kjhhhhhhhhhhh

Idk why I didn't think to register different email addresses. Probably wouldn't have mattered but then again, who thought all of this mess would happen. :uhh:
mmccmcccmnccnnnf

:overit:

MelMel

Quote from: Big Barbie on February 08, 2023, 05:03:12 PM

mmccmcccmnccnnnf

:overit:
I'm sorry bby

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

If she didn't want bad bitches to show up she coulda just said that.

soul plane ✈️

February 08, 2023, 07:57:04 PM #187 Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 07:59:21 PM by Rio de Atlanta
got two tickets gorls

and they'll go to the 2 houseflies who can give me the most fresh, innovative ways to hate on fas.

go.

Cowgirl

February 09, 2023, 07:33:46 AM #189 Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 09:48:58 AM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Rio de Atlanta on February 08, 2023, 07:57:04 PMgot two tickets gorls

and they'll go to the 2 houseflies who can give me the most fresh, innovative ways to hate on fas.

go.

Shit, she's shown no loyalty to me at this point so there's no point in me being so for her. Where should I begin, the BI surrogacy or her having a sexual relationship with her bodyguard Julius?

soul plane ✈️

Quote from: Big Barbie on February 09, 2023, 07:33:46 AM
Quote from: Rio de Atlanta on February 08, 2023, 07:57:04 PMgot two tickets gorls

go.

Shit, she's shown no loyalty to me at this point so there's no point in me being so for her. Where should I begin, the BI surrogacy or her having a sexual relationship with her bodyguard Julius?

bitch....

Cowgirl

ncnfnncncbvfbbf

Well if she's not, she SHOULD
 :damselindistress:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I just got front row tickets and a meet and greet. :tistheseas:

soul plane ✈️

February 09, 2023, 02:10:37 PM #193 Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 02:10:57 PM by Rio de Atlanta
Quote from: Big Barbie on February 09, 2023, 09:49:51 AMncnfnncncbvfbbf

Well if she's not, she SHOULD
 :damselindistress:
it's def true

I just confirmed with talequa from down the block

This is ridiculous . And I plan on holding her accountable

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"