Renaissance Tour - Reloading

Started by Cowgirl, February 01, 2023, 08:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

At least she got SKINNY for the mess.

Cowgirl

Britney is literally fighting for her freedom on top of her stuff ass body for the past 15 years. Maybe you should worry about that.

STUNNA GOD

Bey is literally still fighting to figure out what's 5 + 5. So I agree, maybe there are greater things we both should be worried about.

:udontlookok:

Lucid Salvatore

The more clips I see, the more FOOLISH this tour looks

:plzstop: 

I still can't believe she's giving no energy and no dancing for her most dance oriented album to date  :uhh:  she really should've waited until next year after she's fully healed from her injury to tour. This show looks so beneath her. Wow.

Cowboy Nine

Did Farrah ever get that luggage sent to her btw?

JCJ 🪐

Is the injury even confirmed? I feel like somebody said that on Twitter and everyone just ran with it
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

shante smith

May 15, 2023, 08:06:44 PM #521 Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 08:07:14 PM by formation
Quote from: Nine on May 15, 2023, 07:58:43 PMDid Farrah ever get that luggage sent to her btw?
pretty sure fas stole it like she does everything else :disgusted:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: JCJ on May 15, 2023, 08:05:16 PMIs the injury even confirmed? I feel like somebody said that on Twitter and everyone just ran with it
Jhene's stylist went to the show and said she tore her ACL. I guess he knows people on her team too.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on May 15, 2023, 06:43:33 PMThe more clips I see, the more FOOLISH this tour looks

:plzstop: 

I still can't believe she's giving no energy and no dancing for her most dance oriented album to date  :uhh:  she really should've waited until next year after she's fully healed from her injury to tour. This show looks so beneath her. Wow.
"No energy" Is a lie lol she's giving more than anyone's fave in this thread. Be for real