Renaissance Tour - Reloading

Started by Cowgirl, February 01, 2023, 08:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: Boomz on September 03, 2023, 03:46:45 AMhttps://twitter.com/captainyonce/status/1698221607406211238

Oh bitch he LASHED!
Honey is absolutely eating like she's supposed to but they all are. I feel like not everyone is getting the attention they deserve.

JCJ 🪐

People on twitter are criticizing Bey for DJ khaled and all of his homophobic guests
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

I saw that and it makes no sense considering Renaissance is literally a celebration for them but at the same time, she had no business invited him. Period.

crime mob

September 03, 2023, 01:00:17 PM #907 Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 01:03:39 PM by The Original Satan
i see the conversation the gorls are having now about her "pandering" to the gays

but its really not pandering when shes kinda a gay icon and especially a black gay icon.
this is more of a gift to the gorls and if the gorls wanna support it and her, let them.

yes she obviously makes a lot of money in the process which is expected, as this is called the music BUSINESS for a reason.
and most people im sure will agree that regardless of intent behind her mess, she WORKS for the coin. and gives the gorls a show.

and to expect her to know every comment her guests have made in the past which could have been homophobic is ridiculous and an unreasonable expectation. unless they literally released albums titled "fuck faggots" or something

they gon leave fas alone

at least until i publish this list of other mess to hold her accountable for

Cowgirl

mccngnffnfnnfnfnfnf

Personal beliefs and stance aside, she should've never invited DJ Khaled simply because he's a dud.

crime mob

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 03, 2023, 01:03:00 PMmccngnffnfnnfnfnfnf

Personal beliefs and stance aside, she should've never invited DJ Khaled simply because he's a dud.

i need to do some research about khaled and see what the gorls are so up in arms about

Cowgirl

Well first of all, he doesn't believe in cunnilungus and doesn't even do it for his wife.

Cowgirl

Ain't no FAT nigga tellin me what he ain't eatin.

crime mob

Quote from: Big Barbie on September 03, 2023, 01:11:42 PMWell first of all, he doesn't believe in cunnilungus and doesn't even do it for his wife.

,mmmmm,m,,,,,,

RAY7

Queen Reuche was never a Beyoncé hater
All she did was read a bad joke