Brandy had a whole album with Rico Love shelved?

Started by NEW MOON, February 22, 2023, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

I'm just finding out about this. I didn't know she recorded a whole album that was supposed to be released in 2014. I guess that's what Summer 2014 was.

QuoteI did a whole Brandy project and I was all excited about the songs and then she said, "Oh, I'm just going to do The Game. I am not going to put these songs out."

Read More: Rico Love Talks 'Turn the Lights On' Album, Shelving an Entire Brandy Project, Marriage in America & More [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] | https://theboombox.com/rico-love-turn-the-lights-on-album-interview/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

She also had that EP with Camper that was supposed to come out in 2015.

I think it's more to it than just her wanting to act, she was stuck in that contract. But I'm sure those songs we're probably great and deserve to be heard.

Eh...

this is interesting... 2015 so after Two Eleven. I wonder if he'll eventually leak 1 or 2 songs
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Aalumeci.

February 22, 2023, 11:23:23 PM #2 Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 11:23:46 PM by L0NZ.
 :plzstop:

QuoteDid you write any songs for another artist, which you chose to keep for your album?

No. I haven't written for any other artist in like two years. I don't like it anymore. I don't like writing songs anymore because you are powerless. I did a whole Brandy project and I was all excited about the songs and then she said, "Oh, I'm just going to do The Game. I am not going to put these songs out."

DopeSoul.

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 22, 2023, 11:23:23 PM:plzstop:

QuoteDid you write any songs for another artist, which you chose to keep for your album?

No. I haven't written for any other artist in like two years. I don't like it anymore. I don't like writing songs anymore because you are powerless. I did a whole Brandy project and I was all excited about the songs and then she said, "Oh, I'm just going to do The Game. I am not going to put these songs out."

CCcdddd
D
D
Drfff

:omf:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ulysses

She shoulda left The Game alone. It did nothing for her

Buy The Stars✨

Wow.  That is crazy. That kind of upsets me. 

During that time we were going crazy for new music and they had a whole album mess just sitting there. He was still hot around that time. Who knows what it would have done for her musically l.

Harlem

If Danja was on the production like for Can You Hear Me Now, I def wanna hear

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowboy Nine

sdnfdfndafnndfsnfsdndnfdnfdsnsnfdfdsfs

Brandy sends me

Cowboy Nine

Even though a whole project done by Rico entirely doesn't sound particularly exciting, I still want to hear.

Just because.

Young

Not a whole project

Dndddddddd

Would love to hear it too tho

Young

Quote from: Nine on February 23, 2023, 09:27:32 AM

sdnfdfndafnndfsnfsdndnfdnfdsnsnfdfdsfs

Brandy sends me

:plzstop: