Brandy had a whole album with Rico Love shelved?

Started by NEW MOON, February 22, 2023, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

The music was most likely terrible n

Her and Rico don't have good chemistry

FRANCE

Quote from: DopeSoul. on February 23, 2023, 05:42:27 PMThe music was most likely terrible n

Her and Rico don't have good chemistry

It would've just been demos for random female artists that she sang. Rico doesnt write to the artist and thats what I felt was missing the most from his work with Brandy. On Two Eleven, u can tell the songs Sean Garrett did, he vocally produced with Brandy in mind (So Sick, Put It Down, Wildest Dreams). While with Rico, the vocal delivery was bare and she didnt put that Brandy stamp on the songs as much.

Shit, we all saw what Rico did with that Monica album. Not sure why y'all wanted a full album from him. Even Kelly Rowland said 'hell no' to him after her Here I Am album, which he was also pissed about.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: FRANCE on February 23, 2023, 05:27:13 PMI mean, how was she even going to release the music anyways? Of course she was gonna choose The Game, something that would actually make her money. She made the right choice. Her only choice, really.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

STUNNA GOD

SHSHDDDDDDDSDSDDDSDDDDDSSDS

It's giving she didn't like the mess and didn't wanna be mean about it.

BDBDJDHRJJRJDJFJDJJDDJJFKDJFJRFR
D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
R
E

F
D

Harlem

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on February 23, 2023, 06:20:19 PMSHSHDDDDDDDSDSDDDSDDDDDSSDS

It's giving she didn't like the mess and didn't wanna be mean about it.

BDBDJDHRJJRJDJFJDJJDDJJFKDJFJRFR
D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
R
E

F
D

LOL this is my exact same thoughts too. She said The Game to be nice

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine on February 23, 2023, 09:29:13 AMEven though a whole project done by Rico entirely doesn't sound particularly exciting, I still want to hear.

Just because.

realbrandyfan

Now Rico did eat on Hardly Breathing, that song was by far of Bran's best vocals on 2/11.

RAY7

Quote from: realbrandyfan on February 23, 2023, 07:38:11 PMNow Rico did eat on Hardly Breathing, that song was by far of Bran's best vocals on 2/11.
!!!

RAY7

Honestly the best music on Two Eleven was the songs that weren't from the main songwriters
Slower
Wish Your Love Away
Do You Know
Without You

These are the songs that don't sound other songs from the producers IMO
Sean and Bangladesh were giving her Mario Break-Up leftovers just like Rico was giving Motivation remixes

Bran was able to put a her spin on a couple of their songs but, yea

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on February 23, 2023, 07:50:15 PM
Quote from: realbrandyfan on February 23, 2023, 07:38:11 PMNow Rico did eat on Hardly Breathing, that song was by far of Bran's best vocals on 2/11.
!!!

!! Like let's keep it cute gorls

FRANCE

February 23, 2023, 10:01:41 PM #55 Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 10:02:48 PM by FRANCE

Hardly Breathing was my fave off first listen, so that I will give him credit for. Either way, if the songs were that good, Rico would've just passed them on to other artists to sing them instead, which he didn't. So they must not have been that good. Brandy ends up working with writers past their prime. Her work with NeYo was very meh too.

Corp.

Quote from: Harlem on February 23, 2023, 12:23:35 PMBrandy needs to go the Nas route... find a hot producer she meshes with and just release a series of projects... she overthinks in the wrong places, wish she put in that much effort into her marketing and rollout plans

!!!!!!!!!!

Ma Lo

Young