Brandy had a whole album with Rico Love shelved?

Started by NEW MOON, February 22, 2023, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

shante smith

Quote from: FRANCE on February 23, 2023, 05:59:23 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on February 23, 2023, 05:42:27 PMThe music was most likely terrible n

Her and Rico don't have good chemistry

Shit, we all saw what Rico did with that Monica album. Not sure why y'all wanted a full album from him
:omgwatshappening:

Annie

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on February 23, 2023, 06:20:19 PMSHSHDDDDDDDSDSDDDSDDDDDSSDS

It's giving she didn't like the mess and didn't wanna be mean about it.

BDBDJDHRJJRJDJFJDJJDDJJFKDJFJRFR
D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
R
E

F
D
Yeah Bran said turn the lights off

/.\

Harlem

Quote from: Annie on February 24, 2023, 12:21:31 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on February 23, 2023, 06:20:19 PMSHSHDDDDDDDSDSDDDSDDDDDSSDS

D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
R
E

F
D

:plzstop:

ReVon

FUNNY THING IS...BRANDY HAS ABOUT 5 UNRELEASED ALBUMS. MORE PRODUCERS ARE GOING TO CALL HER OUT SOON LMAO  :disgusted:

SHE'S EVEN TURNED ON CAMPER FOR HER NEXT PROJECT  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

DopeSoul.

D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
R
E

F
D

SSSssssdsSSSSSSDDDDSsssddffFDDDDDDFFF

:guys:

JCJ 🪐

How we know she's not working with Camper?
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Lazarus

shante smith

Quote from: DopeSoul. on February 25, 2023, 02:02:32 AM

D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
R
E

F
D

SSSssssdsSSSSSSDDDDSsssddffFDDDDDDFFF

:guys:
.     Bvbbbbbbbbbbbb

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

No i think he's just talking about the songs he did on TwoEleven that were never released as singles. She ain't do no album with this nigga

However he did praise her and place her in his top 5 all time R&B Artists on Tanks podcast. He was pumping up Paint this house which also leads me to believe the songs we heard all he's done with her

Harlem

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on February 25, 2023, 02:55:06 PMNo i think he's just talking about the songs he did on TwoEleven that were never released as singles. She ain't do no album with this nigga

I assumed this at first too b/c I remember Bran wanted NSTATL to be the 3rd single at one point

Quote from: Harlem on February 25, 2023, 02:58:55 PM
Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on February 25, 2023, 02:55:06 PMNo i think he's just talking about the songs he did on TwoEleven that were never released as singles. She ain't do no album with this nigga

I assumed this at first too b/c I remember Bran wanted NSTATL to be the 3rd single at one point
Yea cuz there's another interview where he said this and he named the songs from TwoEleven saying it was some of his best work and he was really disappointed she didn't want em out anymore lmao

Harlem

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on February 25, 2023, 03:06:29 PM
Quote from: Harlem on February 25, 2023, 02:58:55 PM

Yea cuz there's another interview where he said this and he named the songs from TwoEleven saying it was some of his best work and he was really disappointed she didn't want em out anymore lmao

Lmaoooo well it wasn't gonna happen anyway b/c I'm sure the real reason why Brandy wasn't granted a 3rd single that era was due to Wildest flopping... that's why Brandy has to learn her 2nd single is just or more important than her 1st

FRANCE

The label selects the singles though, its not really up to her. So its not really on her.