RHUGT Season 3 (Trailer + Cast Photo Inside)

Started by M-Rocka, February 24, 2023, 11:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Looks boring tbh

They won't top season 2.

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

NEW MOON

February 24, 2023, 02:49:48 PM #4 Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 03:02:09 PM by NEW MOON
 Gizelle is accusing people of fraud now?  :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

Are you surprised? She just asked Mia if she was embezzling money from her in-laws at the reunion :kii:

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

And ended up at her wedding.  Candiace gets in line at some point, as she mf SHOULD
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2023, 11:11:17 AMAnd ended up at her wedding.  Candiace
lashed Porksha into submission

DOWNE Horse face

:trannyjblige:

ophababes.

looks like gizelle is getting lashed again so i guess i'll be tuning in a bit

Aalonso.

Did I miss out on something, regarding the White housewives? The way I honestly dont know ANY of their names except the one with the dark hair, Kyle? And Lisa shes the one with the lips right? I feel like those 2 must have stayed in the news for me to know them, otherwise Im gagging at how Ive really never watched a SINGLE episode of the white ones   :plzstop:

Cowgirl

February 25, 2023, 12:27:23 PM #13 Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 12:28:57 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 25, 2023, 12:13:15 PMDid I miss out on something, regarding the White housewives? The way I honestly dont know ANY of their names except the one with the dark hair, Kyle? And Lisa shes the one with the lips right? I feel like those 2 must have stayed in the news for me to know them, otherwise Im gagging at how Ive really never watched a SINGLE episode of the white ones   :plzstop:
Whitney and Heather from Salt Lake City so it's still newer. Alexyia and Marisol are from Miami which was off for a while but brought back on Peacock so it seems newer too. Leah is okay but she was newer on NY and was one of the reasons for the cancellation.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Big Barbie on February 25, 2023, 12:27:23 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 25, 2023, 12:13:15 PMDid I miss out on something, regarding the White housewives? The way I honestly dont know ANY of their names except the one with the dark hair, Kyle? And Lisa shes the one with the lips right? I feel like those 2 must have stayed in the news for me to know them, otherwise Im gagging at how Ive really never watched a SINGLE episode of the white ones   :plzstop:
Whitney and Heather from Salt Lake City so it's still newer. Alexyia and Marisol are from Miami which was off for a while but brought back on Peacock so it seems newer too. Leah is okay but she was newer on NY and was one of the reasons for the cancellation.

Thanks bbes, but I was moreso speaking OVERALL, not specifically about the girls on this trip. Is there any White branch better than Atlanta or Pot