RHUGT Season 3 (Trailer + Cast Photo Inside)

Started by M-Rocka, February 24, 2023, 11:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 25, 2023, 12:30:22 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on February 25, 2023, 12:27:23 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 25, 2023, 12:13:15 PMDid I miss out on something, regarding the White housewives? The way I honestly dont know ANY of their names except the one with the dark hair, Kyle? And Lisa shes the one with the lips right? I feel like those 2 must have stayed in the news for me to know them, otherwise Im gagging at how Ive really never watched a SINGLE episode of the white ones   :plzstop:
Whitney and Heather from Salt Lake City so it's still newer. Alexyia and Marisol are from Miami which was off for a while but brought back on Peacock so it seems newer too. Leah is okay but she was newer on NY and was one of the reasons for the cancellation.

Thanks bbes, but I was moreso speaking OVERALL, not specifically about the girls on this trip. Is there any White branch better than Atlanta or Pot
Absolutely not.

Cowgirl

I enjoy NJ, Salt Lake, and Miami tho. Beverly and NY are/were cool at times but iffy.

Cowgirl

I haven't seen the new season of Miami yet but they def brought it last. Probably better than this season of Potomac tho.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on February 25, 2023, 12:48:40 PMI haven't seen the new season of Miami yet but they def brought it last. Probably better than this season of Potomac tho.
there's not probably about it

Miami > Potomac

:tistheseas:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 25, 2023, 05:24:09 PM #21 Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 05:30:06 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 25, 2023, 12:13:15 PMDid I miss out on something, regarding the White housewives? The way I honestly dont know ANY of their names except the one with the dark hair, Kyle? And Lisa shes the one with the lips right? I feel like those 2 must have stayed in the news for me to know them, otherwise Im gagging at how Ive really never watched a SINGLE episode of the white ones   :plzstop:
:plzstop: At least you're honest about it. Some of the white ones are really good. NYC (I love how they take turns playing the villain). New Jersey ( It's rooted in family values), and Beverly Hills (for the longest time they were the most wealthy, luxurious city imo).
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine on February 25, 2023, 12:51:46 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on February 25, 2023, 12:48:40 PMI haven't seen the new season of Miami yet but they def brought it last. Probably better than this season of Potomac tho.

Miami > Potomac

Turncoat

opha lipa

bvvvvvvcccc not the gors in here trynna make miami happen

:dead:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cowboy Nine

February 25, 2023, 06:29:17 PM #24 Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 06:29:43 PM by Nine
Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on February 25, 2023, 05:53:38 PM
Quote from: Nine on February 25, 2023, 12:51:46 PM

Miami > Potomac

Turncoat
= you with Monica

:gotchafag:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ivorian oph on February 25, 2023, 06:04:38 PMbvvvvvvcccc not the gors in here trynna make miami happen

:dead:
definitely happening more than POORtomac that's for damn sure