SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I watched the after show ln and one of the questions said the same thing that happened with SWV/Xscape happened with SWV/Salt-N-Pepa, what happened?

Also I didn't know that Coko sang the Men In Black theme song.

Boomz

April 10, 2023, 09:39:26 AM #1576 Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 09:42:15 AM by Boomz
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 10, 2023, 08:21:57 AM
Quote from: Annie on April 10, 2023, 08:20:48 AMWhen Kandi talks bad about SWV it's 'business' but when SWV or someone else criticized Xscape Kandi feels the need to make hour long episodes of Speak on it to complain. And to explain 'the context' to make herself look better. She's a sore loser, still can't accept that Weak>>>>>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a kii.
Things are always viewed different when Kandi does it 

And it goes beyond just THIS show :uhh:  :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on April 10, 2023, 08:56:45 AM
Quote from: Annie on April 10, 2023, 08:20:48 AMWhen Kandi talks bad about SWV it's 'business' but when SWV or someone else criticized Xscape Kandi feels the need to make hour long episodes of Speak on it to complain. And to explain 'the context' to make herself look better. She's a sore loser, still can't accept that Weak>>>>>

When did Kandi talk bad about SWV?
im convinced that girl is an idiot.  I love kandi adding context and explaining the situation and what we didn't see. She's not making herself at all look better IMO
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

"LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND"

"YOUR A THIEF"

lf;alkdfm;lksdm;lkfm';fsldsf;,lsdf

turmoil! going thru it!

FLOPsha sends me. Victim self.

Cowgirl

April 10, 2023, 10:45:50 AM #1584 Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 11:04:58 AM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Nine on April 10, 2023, 10:38:51 AM"LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND"

"YOUR A THIEF"

turmoil! going thru it!

ncncnnbnfcncnncncn

:diddraispoot:

Justice Jackson

"YOUR A THIEF"

turmoil! going thru it!

dfffgg

LaToxic needs to get a damns GRIP
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 10, 2023, 09:34:03 AMI watched the after show ln and one of the questions said the same thing that happened with SWV/Xscape happened with SWV/Salt-N-Pepa, what happened?

Also I didn't know that Coko sang the Men In Black theme song.
seriously

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Justice Jackson on April 10, 2023, 11:00:59 AM

"YOUR A THIEF"

turmoil! going thru it!

dfffgg

LaToxic needs to get a damns GRIP
not LaToxic sdansdamsdamsadmsadmsadmdsadsadsdsdsa