SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Damn this show really ended huh and no reunion?! We could've at least got 8-10 eps with a reunion episode to address they issues

ophababes.

Quote from: Harlem on April 15, 2023, 03:17:20 PMDamn this show really ended huh and no reunion?! We could've at least got 8-10 eps with a reunion episode to address they issues

i don't think even production knew how much MESS they had to work wit

Harlem

Quote from: ivorian oph on April 15, 2023, 04:35:28 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 15, 2023, 03:17:20 PMDamn this show really ended huh and no reunion?! We could've at least got 8-10 eps with a reunion episode to address they issues

lol facts, they prob thought it was gon be all breezy like how SWV scenes were until Xscape brought the mess

I was entertained so I wish they could've dragged it out a bit more or at least gave us a reunion to address all they mess instead of the social media back & forths

Cowgirl

ophababes.

Quote from: Harlem on April 15, 2023, 05:19:49 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 15, 2023, 04:35:28 PM

lol facts, they prob thought it was gon be all breezy like how SWV scenes were until Xscape brought the mess

I was entertained so I wish they could've dragged it out a bit more or at least gave us a reunion to address all they mess instead of the social media back & forths

the thing is, the gors keep saying UGH! hated it! mona, don't call me lolz ! but every time they're asked DIRECTLY if they would do a season 2, they give wellll... my concern is.... it would have ta be.... bvbnvnbvbnvbnv

am watching these heffas

:rthosehotwings:

crime mob

Bitch imma get nice n comfy before I dive into those comments

I did NOT see this coming

Cowboy Nine

ophababes.

vvvvvccccccc

the catfights i bet they get into

Cowboy Nine

QuoteOh he not doing the bending

odjnjnfljdksfnslakn'sdfklmdfs'lkfslsdffdsdf;m