Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 09:25:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 09:23:07 PM
Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 09:15:54 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 09:09:41 PM
Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 09:07:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 09:03:45 PM
Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 06:47:11 PMNot 5 other acts :dead:
The tour was literally called THE GREAT XSCAPE TOUR and the acts were zonnique, june's  Diary, etc.  That show was CLEARLY an Xscape show and billed that way, so we knew EXACTLY who we were going to see. I didn't even know a fckn tamar was on the ticket until I got there. Furthermore Tamar nor monica are selling out a fckn Arena :plzstop:
Not yall tryna downplay the success because CokoWV can't and AINT selling out a damn Arena :kii:

Boy Monica and Xscape's set length were the same

Let's keep it cute — they would not have filled those seats alone
fag I said that monica had a nice length but xscape WAS LONGER and theirs actually had a production value to it. Not u coming in here to bitch because monica was an opener :kii:
She didn't coheadline and she couldn't fill an Arena as a headliner WITH OR WITHOUT other mfs :kii:

Sddddd

Bby it was a strength in numbuhz mess

Neither of them are doing an arena alone
Monica name ain't gon EVER be top billing on an Arena tour, young..........with or without openers. Yall are really delusional  :plzstop:  :kii:

NONE of the members of the Xscape tour could have pulled that crowd alone

Those are the facts

They're literally still conjoined getting their coins ddddd

This is like like a lowkey festival mess and all kinds of artists do this so what does this even mean?  Xscape LITERALLY had their own headlining tour that was sold out. Post Monica's headlining tour named after her or an album that was sold out. Post that picture. We see xscape can do it with openers now post proof that monica can with openers. POST IT!

I can post the Code Red tour bby
Not CODE RED :diddraispoot:
Don't forget to post the venues and the numbers to go along with it bby
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on March 16, 2023, 09:20:19 PM
Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 09:15:54 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 09:09:41 PM
Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 09:07:11 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 09:03:45 PM
Quote from: Young on March 16, 2023, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 06:47:11 PMNot 5 other acts :dead:
The tour was literally called THE GREAT XSCAPE TOUR and the acts were zonnique, june's  Diary, etc.  That show was CLEARLY an Xscape show and billed that way, so we knew EXACTLY who we were going to see. I didn't even know a fckn tamar was on the ticket until I got there. Furthermore Tamar nor monica are selling out a fckn Arena :plzstop:
Not yall tryna downplay the success because CokoWV can't and AINT selling out a damn Arena :kii:

Boy Monica and Xscape's set length were the same

Let's keep it cute — they would not have filled those seats alone
fag I said that monica had a nice length but xscape WAS LONGER and theirs actually had a production value to it. Not u coming in here to bitch because monica was an opener :kii:
She didn't coheadline and she couldn't fill an Arena as a headliner WITH OR WITHOUT other mfs :kii:

Sddddd

Bby it was a strength in numbuhz mess

Neither of them are doing an arena alone
Monica name ain't gon EVER be top billing on an Arena tour, young..........with or without openers. Yall are really delusional  :plzstop:  :kii:

NONE of the members of the Xscape tour could have pulled that crowd alone

Those are the facts

They're literally still conjoined getting their coins ddddd

wow Mon is top billing WITH Xscape on a tour
BAM!
This isn't a tour. This is a show. Do we need to post the definition of a tour in here too :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

RAY7

It's literally being called a tour 

Monica, Tevin Campbell, Tamar Braxton and More Tapped for R&B Music Experience Tour

https://ratedrnb.com/2022/09/monica-tevin-campbell-tamar-braxton-and-more-rnb-music-experience/

Vonc2002

Ok it is a tour, I'll take that but this has no headliners. THIS is a tour that's based on EVERY artist and not resting on the shoulders of ONE particular artist. Also, is it sold out?  That's the other caveat  :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 07:27:27 PMGuys this can all be cleared up very easily. Simply post SWV's sold out arena Show with other well known artists on the bill. I'll sit here and wait on that post guys. Shouldn't take too long because selling out an Arena is easy

:plzstop:

Lazarus

Xscape, Monica, Tamar Braxton, Zonnique, June's Diary
Richmond Coliseum
Richmond, Va.
Nov. 22, 2017
$397,390
5,276 / 7,754
1 / 0

Eh...

Quote from: ivorian oph on March 16, 2023, 04:26:44 PM
Quote from: JCJ on March 16, 2023, 04:03:08 PMIt wouldn't have changed anything

idk abt that

kandi's connections >>>>>>>>>

they might've fucked around and had a show and two spin :shook: -off messes

It wouldn't have made a difference...Kandi has been releasing music for years and people have been ignoring it for years
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Justice Jackson

Ok, everybody post one Xscape or SWV song you on right now. I been on so many but for the past couple of days:

Also somebody post that smiley of tocha draped in that snuggie
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 09:22:47 AMOk, everybody post one Xscape or SWV song you on right now. I been on so many but for the past couple of days:

:oof:

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 09:30:43 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 09:22:47 AMOk, everybody post one Xscape or SWV song you on right now. I been on so many but for the past couple of days:

Sing Tiny!
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 09:39:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 09:30:43 AM

Sing Tiny!
:plzstop:
What about kandi  :damselindistress:

Zankou.

Just played this last night. kandi's voice isn't good now but I enjoy her older vocals