SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Lazarus on March 17, 2023, 06:46:05 AMXscape, Monica, Tamar Braxton, Zonnique, June's Diary
Richmond Coliseum
Richmond, Va.
Nov. 22, 2017
$397,390
5,276 / 7,754
1 / 0

Nnnn I went to this. Dhdhdhdhdudhdh I was gagging when Zonnique did this 

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 09:46:34 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 09:39:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 09:30:43 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 09:22:47 AMOk, everybody post one Xscape or SWV song you on right now. I been on so many but for the past couple of days:

Also somebody post that smiley of tocha draped in that snuggie

:oof:

Sing Tiny!
:plzstop:
What about kandi  :damselindistress:

dddd

She did good :damselindistress:

Real talk, Kandi was my favorite back in the day. Probably still is. I loved how she was prominent in all the hooks. She just tries to sing too hard now
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 09:51:11 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 09:46:34 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 09:39:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 09:30:43 AM
Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 09:22:47 AMOk, everybody post one Xscape or SWV song you on right now. I been on so many but for the past couple of days:

Also somebody post that smiley of tocha draped in that snuggie

:oof:

Sing Tiny!
:plzstop:
What about kandi  :damselindistress:

dddd

She did good :damselindistress:

Real talk, Kandi was my favorite back in the day. Probably still is. I loved how she was prominent in all the hooks. She just tries to sing too hard now
I AGREEEEEE!!!!!
It's like sumn has happened with her voice and it's not effortless at all.  Her sound was my favorite back in the day too. Something about her voice was very distinct and different.  Now it's like EEEHHHHHH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on March 17, 2023, 09:47:22 AM

Just played this last night. kandi's voice isn't good now but I enjoy her older vocals

One of their best songs

opha lipa

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 09:18:17 PMIght I'm going to workout but I'll end with this

This WHOLE tour was sold out.  The only constant in both of these pics is xscape so we know they can do it without monica and without SWV. Now post proof that those girls can do it without Xscape......and as headliners btw.  :kii:
HAPPY HUNTING!

BVCVCCCCVVVVVVVVVCCCVFCVXXVCXCCCCBVCHCVVVVGGVVCBVVBBBBBBBBBBB

smoking gun !

so they had major opening acts for BOTH version of the show and you actually think these major acts didn't contribute heftily to the sales? they WEREN'T selling anything out without the help of equally tiered artists on the show. and the SAME can be said for swv, and all the rest of that class. so it ain't a downplay, it's just the reality. pretending anything else....

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on March 17, 2023, 11:11:38 AM
Quote from: Trenches ain't comin. on March 17, 2023, 09:47:22 AM

Just played this last night. kandi's voice isn't good now but I enjoy her older vocals

One of their best songs
YES!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

March 17, 2023, 01:22:50 PM #321 Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:23:03 PM by Nine
Xscape is only relevant in the hood, a local act of sorts.

SWV are worldwide queens.

RAY7

Quote from: ivorian oph on March 17, 2023, 01:13:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2023, 09:18:17 PMIght I'm going to workout but I'll end with this

This WHOLE tour was sold out.  The only constant in both of these pics is xscape so we know they can do it without monica and without SWV. Now post proof that those girls can do it without Xscape......and as headliners btw.  :kii:
HAPPY HUNTING!

BVCVCCCCVVVVVVVVVCCCVFCVXXVCXCCCCBVCHCVVVVGGVVCBVVBBBBBBBBBBB

smoking gun !

so they had major opening acts for BOTH version of the show and you actually think these major acts didn't contribute heftily to the sales? they WEREN'T selling anything out without the help of equally tiered artists on the show. and the SAME can be said for swv, and all the rest of that class. so it ain't a downplay, it's just the reality. pretending anything else....

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
this right ass post
Wow you're so intelligent today bro :sistas:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on March 17, 2023, 01:22:50 PMXscape is only relevant in the hood, a local act of sorts.

SWV are worldwide queens.
then why coko only got 400k followers on insta baby......or is that a local thing?  I forget :diddraispoot:

Harlem

This is my mess! One of the reasons I hate why Kandi & Tocha beef with each other b/c they floated on this and their voices together is what makes the Xscape sound for me

Vonc2002

Yea I hate latocha but I won't lie and act like she isn't a MAJOR asset to that group. Tamika can sing her parts so I'll be coo, but they all needed

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Harlem on March 17, 2023, 02:01:55 PM

This is my mess! One of the reasons I hate why Kandi & Tocha beef with each other b/c they floated on this and their voices together is what makes the Xscape sound for me

Love this one!

Bihh when Kandi and tocha started yodeling on the bridge. Come thru!
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Kalifornia.

Xscape needs to come on with this movie. I wanna see the MESS.

Vonc2002

opha lipa

on kandis speak on it she said "if we ever get to do our biopic" (paraphrasing) so it doesn't seem that way
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion