SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

March 17, 2023, 02:32:05 PM #331 Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 02:32:31 PM by Kalifornia.
Oh lord. They probably can't agree on the story for the movie. I already know that caused a fight. :dead:

Justice Jackson

They were in a radio interview and Kandi and Tiny were saying that the story needs to be told from all perspectives and be the whole truth. Not picking and choosing. I'm pretty sure Kandi would be ok with all of her mess in there, including her screwing JD lol
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Vonc2002

March 17, 2023, 02:45:44 PM #333 Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 02:47:31 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 17, 2023, 02:32:05 PMOh lord. They probably can't agree on the story for the movie. I already know that caused a fight. :dead:
Kandi did a whole interview with Mona Scott and she said she didn't wanna do it for a couple of reasons. She said that she doesn't want old shit drudged up and fucking up her repaired relationship with tamika. And also, she said she feels like she's willing to be transparent but these other girls (Latocha) won't.  She said she ain't gonna be the only one owning and being  accountable for her shit. Mona said she had people ready to buy the movie and everything but Xscape is the hold up.  She was literally sitting there trying to talk her into it :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 02:37:48 PMThey were in a radio interview and Kandi and Tiny were saying that the story needs to be told from all perspectives and be the whole truth. Not picking and choosing. I'm pretty sure Kandi would be ok with all of her mess in there, including her screwing JD lol
This is pretty much what she said to Mona too. They basically want Latocha to own her shit. I feel like Tamika already has so she wouldn't be the issue. It's the other girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 17, 2023, 02:31:44 PM

These comments are in shambles right now. :dead:  :dead:  :dead:

This argument is moot since xscape headlined an arena tour. has SWV?

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2023, 01:46:06 PM
Quote from: Nine on March 17, 2023, 01:22:50 PMXscape is only relevant in the hood, a local act of sorts.

SWV are worldwide queens.
then why coko only got 400k followers on insta baby......or is that a local thing?  I forget :diddraispoot:
her account was private for years, she only re-opened it for the show

:ermm:

Cowboy Nine

Eh...

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 17, 2023, 02:37:48 PMThey were in a radio interview and Kandi and Tiny were saying that the story needs to be told from all perspectives and be the whole truth. Not picking and choosing. I'm pretty sure Kandi would be ok with all of her mess in there, including her screwing JD lol

Kandi has been in a physical altercation with LaTocha and Tiny before, I doubt she would be cool with ALL of her mess. She tries to act like an open book but you can tell when she tries to gloss over topics
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cowgirl

March 17, 2023, 03:56:12 PM #341 Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 04:16:10 PM by Big Barbie
WHEN YOU AND ROCKY STOLE MY MONEY, MOMMA DIDN'T SAY NOTHIN.
 :fuming:

Momma: :everythingok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Eh... on March 17, 2023, 03:43:46 PM

Kandi has been in a physical altercation with LaTocha and Tiny before, I doubt she would be cool with ALL of her mess. She tries to act like an open book but you can tell when she tries to gloss over topics
But she has said all this shit before. I'm sure she does have things that she wouldn't wanna discuss like anyone else but kandi GENERALLY seems pretty open

Vonc2002

Quote from: Big Barbie on March 17, 2023, 03:56:12 PMWHEN TOU AND ROCKY STOLE MY MONEY, MOMMA DIDN'T SAY NOTHIN.
 :fuming:

Momma: :everythingok:
:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Vonc2002