SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Damn I can't wait to get in the full episode later today, I already know it's mess

RAY7

I want SWV to show their worth. I watched Kandi's speak on it and I get where she is coming from because she and Tiny regardless of the fact that it's because of reality shows have become the most well known celebrities of both groups and can demand top billing on stuff and bigger pay because ppl will come see them
and they don't perform as Xscape as much which builds anticipation 

Meanwhile SWV has just been grinding and doing any shows they could mainly just based music. They have had short-lived reality shows but they never kept them going and had enough mess going on to build their brand as big. If I was them I would get like...702, K Michelle and FLO and see if they can headline an arena tour too show how big they really can be

M-Rocka

RAY7

And I definitely see how SWV thinks they're being brand new because after 2018, when Kandi left again, I don't see anyone here as OPENER

RAY7

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 20, 2023, 01:11:25 PM

Tamar's in the comments. :plzstop:  :plzstop:
Now when Kandi and Todd run up on her again I hope she got this SAME energy 

Justice Jackson

Yeah I got where Kandi was coming from too. But also since the reality show is equal billing, they could do equal billing on whatever performances came out of the show. She's also saying promoters will try to short change them in the future if Xscape accepts less pay in order to co-headline with SWV but that might not be the case. Plus every little thing doesn't have to be about maximized profits for yourself.

But again I understood Kandi's explanation.
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Annie

I'm sorry but they should split it or since Xscape has more members make sure each individual gets the same fee. It was already difficult to make this tour happen and I think when you decide to collaborate it should be equal. I get why SWV is feeling some type of way about this. Kandi is a business woman, but she should also understand this is an opportunity for both groups.

/.\

M-Rocka

March 20, 2023, 01:24:03 PM #397 Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 01:25:10 PM by M-Rocka

Vonc2002

Now didn't this bitch say she was peaceful and not tryna start no shit. If she don't sit her unsuccessful ass down somewhere.  Talmbout stream her new single. The answer is NO just as it was when u released your last couple of messes
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Hey Vonc you see this MONICA and Friends post?  :scrumptious:

Boomz

Oh so they ain't too good to co-headline w/ Goon

:sup:

Boomz

March 20, 2023, 03:43:00 PM #404 Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 03:43:11 PM by Boomz
And this army brigade of a lineup dhdhdhhdjd

As long as we know that no show with JUST Xscape is selling a damn thing

One member short selves