Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

March 20, 2023, 09:57:14 PM #420 Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:57:45 PM by Nine
not their concerts being a damn festival nnnfdndfndfdffddf

headliners!

barely

Boomz

March 20, 2023, 10:01:51 PM #421 Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 10:01:58 PM by Boomz
Quote from: ivorian oph on March 20, 2023, 08:37:34 PMis vonc gonna address this  :uhh:

I wanna hear from Brenda too!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Tamar has no tact whatsoever. She's blowing this up unnecessarily when it could've been discussed & handled behind the scenes.

Making accusations about someone's husband isn't something to play with.

Now when she's ready to "better herself" again and play nice the girls aren't gonna want to hear it.

how u let him cheat

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on March 20, 2023, 09:57:14 PMnot their concerts being a damn festival nnnfdndfndfdffddf

headliners!

barely
hnnnnnnnnhhhh

Drogon

Ion blame Xscape I would change my fee for then heffas either

Harlem

I love how Taj made Tocha look silly when Tocha explained to her that she's beefin with her sister over a little booty comment... she was like really?! It gotta be deeper than this

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 20, 2023, 11:46:43 PMTamar has no tact whatsoever. She's blowing this up unnecessarily when it could've been discussed & handled behind the scenes.

Making accusations about someone's husband isn't something to play with.

Now when she's ready to "better herself" again and play nice the girls aren't gonna want to hear it.
Girl shut the hell up. I'm enjoying the mess

:udontlookok:

BetterAngels

Right when I start to like Tamar, she goes and ruins it

how u let him cheat

Quote from: BetterAngels on March 21, 2023, 12:02:12 PMRight when I start to like Tamar, she goes and ruins it

!

i KNEW it wouldn't last tho. she comes off so phony when she's trying to be mature and peaceful. she's just tf a GUTTERSNIPE