this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Young

Tonight is my favorite Xscape record I think

:stressed:

Eh...

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 23, 2023, 08:50:56 PM

I just finished watching this video on YouTube... The edits had me cracking up, Tocha had time today lol
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 23, 2023, 08:50:56 PM

bvccvvccccccc this rehearsed monologue

they way she don't even realize she gets more and more UNLIKABLE wit every stun n interview

Eh...

One day y'all gonna see that the problem isn't Tocha or Kandi it is Tocha AND Kandi... Whenever one is missing everybody is carefree and enjoying themselves but when both are there it's a bunch of side eyes and bad energy. It's like they just can't be around each other without affecting the other women.
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cowboy Nine

not Tocha and her editor including these clips in this video

dfdfsdffdfdsfdsdfs

girl you still stole that money.

Summertime

Tocha claimed she was addressing stuff but mainly deflected. Rocky probably wrote the script for her to read.

bby ddy

Tocha did that shit. She'll never be a Gospel queen. Back to the A you go.

Summertime

Quote from: bby ddy on March 23, 2023, 10:02:46 PMTocha did that shit. She'll never be a Gospel queen. Back to the A you go.

I wonder what's Rocky's plan when she doesn't become the gospel queen he and she thinks she will.  Kierra Sheard is probably topping that chart right now, so I don't think Tocha has a place in that genre.

RAY7

Gospel is not about the charts
The issue is her singing for God when she's stealing from her sister and gossiping about her group mate (Kandi)

ophmani

Quote from: Eh... on March 23, 2023, 09:14:32 PMOne day y'all gonna see that the problem isn't Tocha or Kandi it is Tocha AND Kandi... Whenever one is missing everybody is carefree and enjoying themselves but when both are there it's a bunch of side eyes and bad energy. It's like they just can't be around each other without affecting the other women.

n

no, we're finally seeing that the problem is tocha. tiny & tamika have already confirmed tocha is acting funny and pulling the same mess she pulled back in the day. tamika has already admitted she followed tocha blindly even when she didn't agree. she's clearly lying about steal tamika money and, though you can call kandi a lot of things, a liar ain't one of em. the writings on the wall hun.