Gilgamesh.

Praise them  :flamebroiled:

Taj looks amaze.

ophababes.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 01, 2023, 10:53:23 AM

Taj looks amaze.

taj is shittinggggg

but they all look fan the fuck tastic. like... i'm actually kinda getting my life seeing them together, looking and sounding so good.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 01, 2023, 10:26:47 AMi think a lot of women resort to the whole "we're in an open relationship" mess to save themselves from looking a fool out here in these streets

why would a man even need to sneak around, and stutter on his words when questioned by GODsha K about other women if the mess is truly open

!!!
She's humiliated and trying to save face.

Kalifornia.

Tocha is responsible for her own actions, but it's crazy watching this nigga pull her down in real time. The worst part is everyone sees it but her.

She's probably deathly afraid of him.

crime mob

April 01, 2023, 11:48:51 AM #874 Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 11:49:04 AM by Tyler Nipsey Kyrie

Taj looks amaze.
weak is a bad ass song lyrically

i didnt know coko was singing "..when the cause and cure is you" for the longest time

when i caught the tea i was amazed

M-Rocka

Quote from: ivorian oph on April 01, 2023, 11:13:50 AM

Taj looks amaze.

taj is shittinggggg

but they all look fan the fuck tastic. like... i'm actually kinda getting my life seeing them together, looking and sounding so good.
Tan's mug>>>>>>>> :howfestive:

ReVon

WOW SO TAJ SINGS THE MIDDLE HARMONY. I ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE SANG THE LOWER HARMONEY JUST BECAUSE OF HER THICKER TONE.
 :gorlonfire:

crime mob

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 01, 2023, 11:47:28 AMTocha is responsible for her own actions, but it's crazy watching this nigga pull her down in real time. The worst part is everyone sees it but her.

She's probably deathly afraid of him.
i think she's probably convinced she can do no better than him

that's the vibe i get. and im sure he had something to do with it directly

in addition to driving wedges between tocha and her closest family members...as most controlling men do

Justice Jackson

Taj looks amaze.

Verse 3 kinda snatched ALL my strands. I gagged at the precision
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Aalonso.

April 01, 2023, 12:15:13 PM #879 Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 12:16:24 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on April 01, 2023, 11:49:44 AMWOW SO TAJ SINGS THE MIDDLE HARMONY. I ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE SANG THE LOWER HARMONEY JUST BECAUSE OF HER THICKER TONE.
 :gorlonfire:

wait

Young

crime mob

crime mob

April 01, 2023, 12:31:24 PM #882 Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 12:33:42 PM by Tyler Nipsey Kyrie
as messy as she seems to be..

tocha's voice...there's something so uniquely warm and beautiful about her tone.

one thing the gorls cant say is that she doesnt sing for points.

and the way Tiny rides knock >>>>>>

sfmsfmsfmfmfs

am sorry but kandi really isn't needed in terms of vocals

WTF U Gon Do >>>

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Aalonso.

Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 01, 2023, 12:26:27 PMthe way they RODE this mess

a part of this gives WYTM "take me back down memory lane" at the end of the chorus