Oh wow, Beyonce is the new VOCAL BIBLE?

Started by PRESSED, April 02, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

WHy are people shading Brandy on her own board all of a sudden? 

RAY7

Quote from: PRESSED on April 04, 2023, 01:57:46 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 03, 2023, 04:32:02 PM
Quote from: Corp. on April 03, 2023, 04:27:55 PMThe only song that was lipped on the Census performance was Baby Mama.
exactly
The other five songs were live
no
so you just wanna lie to argue or you don't know what LIVE means?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jonovan on April 04, 2023, 07:03:39 AMWHy are people shading Brandy on her own board all of a sudden?
I'm all for a good shade session but it seems like the gorls were internalizing a lot just waiting for the perfect opportunity to really drag her tho.

Kaeli.

April 04, 2023, 07:58:26 AM #138 Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 07:59:19 AM by Kaeli.
Maybe brandy should do something about it

Like release stuff idk. She only came out of hiding for this Cinderella mess. Let's be real

Summertime

April 04, 2023, 08:07:19 AM #139 Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 08:19:56 AM by Summertime
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 07:16:28 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on April 04, 2023, 07:03:39 AMWHy are people shading Brandy on her own board all of a sudden?
I'm all for a good shade session but it seems like the gorls were internalizing a lot just waiting for the perfect opportunity to really drag her tho.

Yeah, the bulk of them on here can't stand her. That's why I am always chuckling when something phenomenal happens to queen because she deserves all good stuff, but I know these men on here are fuming. Then they toss out fake congrats.

I recall the victory laps they were taking when 'Queens' got canceled then it was 'oh' when she booked a movie during airing of it & 2 after it. They have been professing on here for a while ha career was over & look it ha now  :kii: .

She should remain off the social media. Stay prayed up, focus, & choose the right offers her agent & Ryan have presented to her. Bran back in her movie bag & should simply just finish out her Capitol contract & be done with music. They can't fester up hate for ha as she ascends to movie star status.

Summertime

April 04, 2023, 08:26:31 AM #140 Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 08:27:18 AM by Summertime

Bran is winning that's why. They thought all her public and professional career hurdles was going to do her in. She has family & friends that love her unconditionally so they believe in her & be down with her even in the trenches. Her CAA agent & cousin are playing no games with her career this time around and keeping her booked.

Ryan is hungry & he learned his lessons & has stepped up his game  :lopsided:.

Even in music 'Love Again' gold was a huge book for ha. They better turn on Ryan and Bran's IG notifications bc they aren't done yet with this career resurgence & career highs for her. Can't wait to this board is in shambles when she becomes an EGOT winner  :raycharles2urmess:

Plastic.

April 04, 2023, 08:39:59 AM #142 Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 08:40:34 AM by Plastic.
day 3

:rthosehotwings:

best selling female rapper of all time

Justice Jackson

Lol I don't take any of this mess seriously. Yeah we have a lot of shady girls and haters on here, but some people are just doing the usual stan wars stuff and taking jabs at people by using their favs. And trying to get a kii or two

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

ophmani

April 04, 2023, 03:41:47 PM #146 Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 04:31:36 PM by ivorian oph
this whole thread & argument is dumb

BOTH gors have the chops to weild the title of a "vocal bible"

bran is more known for having that title

the END  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 04, 2023, 07:58:26 AMMaybe brandy should do something about it

Like release stuff idk. She only came out of hiding for this Cinderella mess. Let's be real

Perfect opportunity!

:calmdownsis:

Ma Lo

Quote from: PRESSED on April 03, 2023, 12:24:32 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 03, 2023, 12:15:23 PMSince we're giving feedback

The stacks and layering on B7 were not good for the most part 

Been holding that in for 2.5 years.
:udontlookok:
I really love "Rather Be".
The rest...  :unsure:

Throw the whole album away except for Rather Be, Lucid Dreams and Say Something.

RAY7

I agree with Oaf
Bey obviously is as good of a vocalist as Bran but ppl really pay more attention to her as a performer. There are ppl that are musically inclined that study Bey's vocals, it's just a small amount of ppl