Oh wow, Beyonce is the new VOCAL BIBLE?

Started by PRESSED, April 02, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 04, 2023, 05:48:25 PMyea thats not what I said by any stretch, what a dumb bitch
And I know that's not what you meant but I have to let it be known to any bitch in here that it's not going to fly.

Cowgirl

Like I said before, it's a blanket statement. I hear that some people are eager for her to release music but dragging her over her poor choice of clothing in 2020 is not the same as being "concerned for her health/well-being" as displayed in some of these posts.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 05:46:25 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 04, 2023, 05:41:25 PMNo really though Brandy got shit in the VAULT. IMAGINE. We need to all collectively start asking her to leak stuff. Make it all that she sees on ha timelines
So it's okay to bully her in the form as "concern" until she releases? :unsure:

HUH ?
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ivorian oph on April 04, 2023, 06:32:47 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 05:46:25 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 04, 2023, 05:41:25 PMNo really though Brandy got shit in the VAULT. IMAGINE. We need to all collectively start asking her to leak stuff. Make it all that she sees on ha timelines
So it's okay to bully her in the form as "concern" until she releases? :unsure:

HUH ?

Cowgirl

Oh Lonz bitch, you already answered my question so don't act like it didn't make sense.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 05:50:32 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on April 04, 2023, 05:48:25 PMyea thats not what I said by any stretch, what a dumb bitch
And I know that's not what you meant but I have to let it be known to any bitch in here that it's not going to fly.

WHAT ??? bbvvvcccccccc :dead:

Cowgirl

What was unclear about either of those posts? :unsure:

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

how u let him cheat

Aalumeci.