Quote from: Kaeli. on April 03, 2023, 12:15:23 PMSince we're giving feedback

The stacks and layering on B7 were not good for the most part 

Been holding that in for 2.5 years.
:udontlookok:
I really love "Rather Be".
The rest...  :unsure:

Throw the whole album away except for Rather Be,
yea, exactly.
I can't believe members here lied and said it was good. That's scary.
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: ivorian oph on April 04, 2023, 03:41:47 PMthis whole thread & argument is dumb

BOTH gors have the chops to weild the title of a "vocal bible"

bran is more known for having that title

the END  :uhh:
Yeah among her fans. I agree.
The outside world doesn't really acknowledge the title yet but I think it's about to really get some steam behind it.

I've seen like 5 people refer to Beyonce as the VB in the last few days.

PRESSED

Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 04, 2023, 04:49:40 PMI want music. It doesn't even have to be an album. Just leak some shit.
!
I'm really ready for some new Brandy.
I have a feeling her next offerings will be on par with her iconic discography.
I'm anxious.

PRESSED

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 05:06:05 PMAnd that's not to shade @Kalifornia. nor @Saint. More of a blanket that if the lack of her releasing warrants you dragging her, why should she release music if you're only going to drag that too?
I think people want GOOD music this time  :unsure:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 05:04:15 PMWeren't some of you just dragging B7? :unsure:

I go back and forth with this album I have a love/hate relationship with it.

Ma Lo

April 05, 2023, 06:07:06 AM #192 Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 06:08:28 AM by Saint
Quote from: Big Barbie on April 04, 2023, 05:06:05 PMAnd that's not to shade @Kalifornia. nor @Saint. More of a blanket that if the lack of her releasing warrants you dragging her, why should she release music if you're only going to drag that too?

You obviously don't know me I've been around on these forums for many years defending her, sometimes I felt like the only one defending her and I've given her nothing but praise. But I'm familiar with her best work and I kinda felt like B7 was lackluster overall. She could do so much better. I really love Lucid Dreams though she snapped. And she needs to leave those fillers alone and release music more frequently. That's all I said and I aint moving on it.

RAY7

Quote from: PRESSED on April 04, 2023, 11:59:43 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 04, 2023, 03:41:47 PMthis whole thread & argument is dumb

BOTH gors have the chops to weild the title of a "vocal bible"

bran is more known for having that title

the END  :uhh:
Yeah among her fans. I agree.
The outside world doesn't really acknowledge the title yet
n this is a lie
Multiple artists refer to her as that and the media has been calling her that as well for years. Hang it up bro it's over

Cowgirl

Quote from: Saint on April 05, 2023, 06:07:06 AM

You obviously don't know me I've been around on these forums for many years defending her, sometimes I felt like the only one defending her and I've given her nothing but praise. But I'm familiar with her best work and I kinda felt like B7 was lackluster overall. She could do so much better. I really love Lucid Dreams though she snapped. And she needs to leave those fillers alone and release music more frequently. That's all I said and I aint moving on it.
Which is why I said it want shade to you nor Mays.