Oh wow, Beyonce is the new VOCAL BIBLE?

Started by PRESSED, April 02, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 06, 2023, 08:32:51 AMYea I never heard of a vocal Bible before Bran
Never. Anyone who has an alexa, ask her who is considered the vocal bible in music. The description of why is spot on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: ivorian oph on April 06, 2023, 12:33:24 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 12:27:59 PM
Quote from: Plastic. on April 06, 2023, 12:15:10 PM
QuoteI would start with Aretha Franklin who laid out a vocal bible in her Amazing Grace album.

:rthosehotwings:
and this is talking about the Album not even her directly. Aretha is The Queen of Soul

oh, so he wasn't talking about her vocals, just the album that her vocals are on

got it

:plzstop:
yes. Therefore no one has called ARETHA the Vocal Bible
Tbh he said "A" Vocal Bible

None of this started before Bran as was stated

DopeSoul.

Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 09:27:18 AM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 06, 2023, 08:32:14 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 07:48:41 AM
Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 06, 2023, 07:41:33 AMVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I'll just take oph's word for it

I'm sure he wouldn't make up a tea just to go against the grain

I hope
vgffrth
Good point. King never does that
u truly met u match
lol
u or ur?
CXXCCCCCVVVVCCCCCVBBBBBVVvv

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

how u let him cheat

April 06, 2023, 01:14:59 PM #244 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 01:15:48 PM by ivorian oph
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 12:51:45 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on April 06, 2023, 12:33:24 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 12:27:59 PM
Quote from: Plastic. on April 06, 2023, 12:15:10 PM
QuoteI would start with Aretha Franklin who laid out a vocal bible in her Amazing Grace album.

:rthosehotwings:
and this is talking about the Album not even her directly. Aretha is The Queen of Soul

oh, so he wasn't talking about her vocals, just the album that her vocals are on

got it

:plzstop:
yes. Therefore no one has called ARETHA the Vocal Bible
Tbh he said "A" Vocal Bible

None of this started before Bran as was stated

:omf:

this really makes sense to you too vvvvcc
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

finish ha.

April 06, 2023, 01:22:21 PM #245 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 01:25:37 PM by Tyler Nipsey Kyrie
Ray does make sense

He basically said what I didn't have the energy to get into

Cuz I knew what the response would be

Nfnfnfnfnfnnn

Saying someone "laid out a vocal Bible" is not the same as calling someone "the vocal Bible"

We're literally talking about people being called "the vocal Bible " and where it started. I'd say that Any receipts provided should probably directly reflect that

Otherwise it's not the smoking gun that you think it is

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 06, 2023, 02:19:56 AMI've def never heard of "vocal Bible" before until it was associated with GHan

It's not like "queen bee" where many could argue that shim had it before fas did. And it simply "stuck more" with fas.

If anyone's saying the term was widely used before its association with GHan you're gonna have to produce receipts.

Aalumeci.

fro u need a multivitamin? get that energy up hun

finish ha.

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 06, 2023, 01:40:40 PMfro u need a multivitamin? get that energy up hun
bdbdbdbdb

Maybe I'll get a 2nd wind mess after I knock the wind outta u

RAY7

RAY7

I love when this man tries to talk cocky and call out ppls intelligence only to get smacked down with logic himself
:scrumptious:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 06, 2023, 01:22:21 PMRay does make sense

He basically said what I didn't have the energy to get into

Cuz I knew what the response would be

Nfnfnfnfnfnnn

Saying someone "laid out a vocal Bible" is not the same as calling someone "the vocal Bible"

We're literally talking about people being called "the vocal Bible " and where it started. I'd say that Any receipts provided should probably directly reflect that

Otherwise it's not the smoking gun that you think it is

i said i've heard the term used before brandy because it has been

i NEVER said anyone HELD the title before her. i never said "oh they used to call so and so that all the time!" just that I e definitely heard it. whitney has definitely been referred to as the vocal bible anecdotally.

this "oh no, they said it abt brandy FIRST" is so late. who cares. who all know who it is NOW. but believe what u wanna believe hun. this is literally nothing to lie abt  :dead:

how u let him cheat

April 06, 2023, 02:03:12 PM #252 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 02:26:46 PM by ivorian oph
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 01:52:40 PM
Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 06, 2023, 01:22:21 PMRay does make sense

HAAAAAAAAAA!

Oaf you're getting washed in here nigga!

damn u can tell when a gor is not used to being validated vvvv

Kalifornia.

Can I ride ya rocket? can I ride ya rocket
Put it in a socket? put it in a socket
Seconds 'fo I blast eht.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time