Oh wow, Beyonce is the new VOCAL BIBLE?

Started by PRESSED, April 02, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 08:26:10 PM
Quote from: Tyler Nipsey Kyrie on April 06, 2023, 02:19:56 AMI've def never heard of "vocal Bible" before until it was associated with GHan

It's not like "queen bee" where many could argue that shim had it before fas did. And it simply "stuck more" with fas.

If anyone's saying the term was widely used before its association with GHan you're gonna have to produce receipts.

widely?
:watchit:

Cowgirl

Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 09:00:35 PMYeah, no one uses that title these days but her very very older fans.
Even more of a reason Lizzo had no business mentioning it :dead:

RAY7

Yea basically EVERYONE in the industry calls BRANDY that title and barely any one else

RAY7

April 06, 2023, 09:05:57 PM #288 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 09:06:04 PM by RAY7
Somebody post a screenshot of Google when you type "the Vocal Bible" lol

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 09:05:57 PMSomebody post a screenshot of Google when you type "the Vocal Bible" lol
:dead:  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:

BAPHOMET.

a lot of views on these vids

World renowned title holding tail

PRESSED

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 06, 2023, 09:02:49 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 09:00:35 PMYeah, no one uses that title these days but her very very older fans.
Even more of a reason Lizzo had no business mentioning it :dead:
did she mention anyone outside of Beyonce?

The words vocal bible have been grouped long before any person mentioned in this thread  :unsure:

She feels Beyonce is the Vocal Bible and that's her prerogative.

You'd think she called her the pope or something. You know, something legitimate.
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 09:05:06 PMYea basically EVERYONE in the industry calls BRANDY that title and barely any one else
So she isn't the only person coined this title?  Got it.
 :)

Vonc2002

If yall don't stop engaging with this troll. Why is this 20+pgs :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

PRESSED

Because of posts like yours. Typically that's how threads grow in numbers.  :plzstop: