Started by PRESSED, April 02, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRESSED

Quote from: Summertime on April 06, 2023, 10:11:27 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 09:50:46 PM
Quote from: Summertime on April 06, 2023, 09:49:07 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on April 06, 2023, 09:19:01 PM
Quote from: Summertime on April 06, 2023, 09:16:21 PM
Quote from: Luxury on April 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PMBut the "Vocal Bible" isn't some common term that has been associated with other people.

The only reason why the "Vocal Bible" is in anyone's vocabulary at this point is because of it's association with Brandy. Nobody has called anybody the "Vocal Bible" until Stacey Barthe called Brandy that because of her experience with her in the studio. Like what are yall doing in here?  :uhh:

It's crazy how people can't let this girl have her endearing little nickname and go on about their day.

Social media & Bsource are a non-factors amongst engineers, vocal producers, producers, writers & artists. Non-music industry ppl been griping ab this for years & the music industry still calls Bran this. Johnta Austin responded with the comment 'Not now. Not ever. #vocalbible" when responding to the dude that runs that popular R&B blog Keithon (sp) when he said no Brandy slander will be allowed.

All this makes me think ab how when Bran does hang up the mic the industry is going to be upset. There's a deep respect level for her amongst her peers. I wonder if Timb has convinced her to get into the studio with him. Still LMAO at his public pleading on social media for them to get back into the booth.  :plzstop:

:stressed:

The really love ha even the engineers : :stressed:. Maybe Kween is going to let Timb get a song or 2 for B8.
Why are you speaking like it's a handout or a blessing for him to be obtain a Brandy placement in 2023?  :unsure:

Cause I want to & it is
Is this place a graveyard of delusions?
:unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

Summertime

April 06, 2023, 10:19:15 PM #331 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:19:59 PM by Summertime
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 10:17:07 PM
Quote from: Summertime on April 06, 2023, 10:11:27 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 09:50:46 PM
Quote from: Summertime on April 06, 2023, 09:49:07 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on April 06, 2023, 09:19:01 PM
Quote from: Summertime on April 06, 2023, 09:16:21 PM
Quote from: Luxury on April 05, 2023, 05:05:48 PMBut the "Vocal Bible" isn't some common term that has been associated with other people.

The only reason why the "Vocal Bible" is in anyone's vocabulary at this point is because of it's association with Brandy. Nobody has called anybody the "Vocal Bible" until Stacey Barthe called Brandy that because of her experience with her in the studio. Like what are yall doing in here?  :uhh:

It's crazy how people can't let this girl have her endearing little nickname and go on about their day.

Social media & Bsource are a non-factors amongst engineers, vocal producers, producers, writers & artists. Non-music industry ppl been griping ab this for years & the music industry still calls Bran this. Johnta Austin responded with the comment 'Not now. Not ever. #vocalbible" when responding to the dude that runs that popular R&B blog Keithon (sp) when he said no Brandy slander will be allowed.

All this makes me think ab how when Bran does hang up the mic the industry is going to be upset. There's a deep respect level for her amongst her peers. I wonder if Timb has convinced her to get into the studio with him. Still LMAO at his public pleading on social media for them to get back into the booth.  :plzstop:

:stressed:

The really love ha even the engineers : :stressed:. Maybe Kween is going to let Timb get a song or 2 for B8.
Why are you speaking like it's a handout or a blessing for him to be obtain a Brandy placement in 2023?  :unsure:

Cause I want to & it is
Is this place a graveyard of delusions?

Babe, I know it's the highlight of your day to come on here to do your little game, but this is just the internet dear  :-/ If you are so confused ab why producers & writers want a Brandy placement in the year 2023 go write them and ask. Timb is on IG just DM him sweetie.

PRESSED

To speak about Timbaland, one of the most respected and renowned producers of all time so lowly is insane.

Not a public pleading. This inflated perception.  :unsure:

Summertime

April 06, 2023, 10:23:32 PM #333 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:23:58 PM by Summertime
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 10:21:23 PMTo speak about Timbaland, one of the most respected and renowned producers of all time so lowly is insane.

He did babe & numerous times. It's ok that you didn't get it. Timb has never hid he wants to work with Bran again  :kii: . Too busy trying to troll while speaking on topics you know nothing ab. Not only has he publicly pleaded for years. He also publicly expressed being upset when she changed ha number a few years ago & he didn't have it.

PRESSED

Quote from: Summertime on April 06, 2023, 10:23:32 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 10:21:23 PMTo speak about Timbaland, one of the most respected and renowned producers of all time so lowly is insane.

He did babe & numerous times. It's ok that you didn't get it. Timb has never hid he wants to work with Bran again  :kii: . Too busy trying to troll while speaking on topics you know nothing ab. Not only has he publicly pleaded for years. He also publicly expressed being upset when she changed ha number a few years ago & he didn't have it.
I'm one of Brandys biggest fans and I'm fully aware of his desire to do new work with her but pleading is a strong word and also managing him like he's a D list singer trying to crack into the industry with a .... brandy placement is just wild to me.

Summertime

Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 10:28:22 PM

I'm one of Brandys biggest fans and I'm fully aware of his desire to do new work with her but pleading is a strong word and also managing him like he's a D list singer trying to crack into the industry with a .... brandy placement is just wild to me.

Well let it be wild and go address that with Timb & ask him why has he over the years begged Bran to get back in the booth on social media. You mad for Timb. He doesn't need a Bsource spokesperson  :kii:.

RAY7

April 06, 2023, 10:39:51 PM #337 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 10:42:19 PM by RAY7
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 10:15:53 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 09:55:36 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 09:47:24 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 09:45:08 PMDidn't know Tiwa Savage and this interviewer were gay men?

This fits under the washed peers
peers with a person who started releasing music like 20 years after her?
You can't count?

QuoteWhat does your peers mean?
: one that is of equal standing with another :
in what way is new and barely accomplished Tiwa Savage
On Equal standing to Multi-Platinum, Grammy award winning, legendary, iconic singer, songwriter, actress Brandy?

Did you go to college?

Cowgirl

Yea, it's clear that some people in this thread loathe Brandy so it's best to leave it right there.

PRESSED

Quote from: Summertime on April 06, 2023, 10:32:22 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 10:28:22 PM

Well let it be wild and go address that with Timb & ask him why has he over the years begged Bran to get back in the booth on social media. You mad for Timb. He doesn't need a Bsource spokesperson  :kii:.
Again, a Brandy placement in 2023 is equivalent to a Pat on the back.
Enjoy your weekend.

PRESSED

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 06, 2023, 10:42:14 PMYea, it's clear that some people in this thread loathe Brandy so it's best to leave it right there.
Im one of Brandy's biggest fans - more of a fan than you. You're in here windmilling for what? Over a little nickname given to Brandy by Stacy Barthe, who is that even?

RAY7

A Beyoncé placement in 2023 is equivalent to being robbed at gunpoint

PRESSED

Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 10:39:51 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 10:15:53 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 09:55:36 PM
Quote from: PRESSED on April 06, 2023, 09:47:24 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 09:45:08 PMDidn't know Tiwa Savage and this interviewer were gay men?

This fits under the washed peers
peers with a person who started releasing music like 20 years after her?
You can't count?

QuoteWhat does your peers mean?
: one that is of equal standing with another :
in what way is new and barely accomplished Tiwa Savage
On Equal standing to Multi-Platinum, Grammy award winning, legendary, iconic singer, songwriter, actress Brandy?

Did you go to college?

Yeah, Brandy is her peer and in her respective country she's the biggest female name there is... she's very accomplished.

I finished college a few times. I'd like to see your certificate for that associates in physical therapy.

PRESSED

Quote from: RAY7 on April 06, 2023, 10:46:32 PMA Beyoncé placement in 2023 is equivalent to being robbed at gunpoint
Again Board, this is the fighter y'all sent to fight this battle?

PRESSED

A Beyonce placement gets you Grammys, certifications and charting...in 2023.