Sy’rai On My Own Video Out Now! Awww

Started by Ma Lo, May 01, 2023, 01:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

It's ok. She need a different sound or something tho. Her voice is not shining IMO

Ma Lo

Her low notes and harmonies in the chorus are so pretty. You can tell Brandy is teaching her how to grab a note and play with it with harmonies.

Murrah

Brandy needs to take her out on the road with her and have her sing background for a couple of years alongside some other talented background singers. She'd likely walk away from that much stronger.

ReVon

Quote from: Murrah on May 10, 2023, 01:04:15 AMBrandy needs to take her out on the road with her and have her sing background for a couple of years alongside some other talented background singers. She'd likely walk away from that much stronger.

NOW THAT IS NOT A BAD IDEA.
BUT SHE INSISTS "ON MY OWN" SO LET HER BE.
SHE WILL GET TO HER FULL POTENTIAL SOON ENOUGH.

Young

I could def see her even opening for Bran also tbh

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I definitely agree with the singing background, but I kinda feel like Bran would never do it. It really seems like she coddles Sy'rai a LOT. Like she would let her NEVER work for life if she could

But yea I think singing backgrounds with her mom and aunts helped Kierra sheard a lot
Erica Campbell let Krista sing background with her and it helped
I think Bran should follow suit

FRANCE

It shouldn't take all of this for her to "come into her own". Its either she got it or she don't.

Ma Lo

Quote from: FRANCE on May 10, 2023, 12:43:44 PMIt shouldn't take all of this for her to "come into her own". Its either she got it or she don't.

:guys:

ReVon

May 10, 2023, 05:23:52 PM #84 Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 01:30:56 AM by Say-Something-ReVon
SHIT, WE CAN SAY THAT ABOUT HALF OF THE SINGING INDUSTRY TODAY
AND SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE WE'VE TALKED SHIT ABOUT YEARS AGO HAVE
ACTUALLY GROWN AND PERFECTED THEIR CRAFT ARE A "SOUND" TODAY.
IF SHE IS NOT YOUR TYPE OF SINGER JUST SAY THAT AND MOVE ON.
PUT YOUR ENERGY INTO THE ARTIST THAT IS YOUR TYPE. LOL

Ma Lo

I really love this song it's on repeat lol

Ma Lo

May 16, 2023, 11:56:04 AM #86 Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 11:57:32 AM by Saint

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Murrah on May 10, 2023, 01:04:15 AMBrandy needs to take her out on the road with her and have her sing background for a couple of years alongside some other talented background singers. She'd likely walk away from that much stronger.

Yeah to bad brandy doesn't like or done an actual album tour since nsn. Good idea tho

shante smith

Quote from: FRANCE on May 10, 2023, 12:43:44 PMIt shouldn't take all of this for her to "come into her own". Its either she got it or she don't.
sigh

Summertime

May 16, 2023, 12:14:53 PM #89 Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 12:15:12 PM by Summertime
Sy'rai is such a beautiful girl. The shots from the driving scenes in the video are really nice.