Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

May 06, 2023, 05:30:43 PM #4 Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 05:30:59 PM by Big Barbie
And the way her steaming numbers are seeing new peaks, the world is READY!!

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

….ok.

oof!

cant wait to sing along to all the deep album cuts :ohwow:

Plastic.

seeing bey & nicki the same year

Plastic.

Lucid Salvatore

Love Queen, but if she's not gonna lose weight, she might as well just cancel the mess before it's even announced.

The Nicki Wrld Tour in 2019 was a FOOL. Cancelling shows right before she went on stage and sounded out of breath. No ma'am.

….ok.

May 06, 2023, 05:55:15 PM #10 Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 05:56:16 PM by matte black truck
wait i just caught wat NM5 means :omgwatshappening:

bitch a new alber  :plzstop:

Queen was solid af

and iconic lolz

demitri.petty

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on May 06, 2023, 05:48:54 PMLove Queen, but if she's not gonna lose weight, she might as well just cancel the mess before it's even announced.

The Nicki Wrld Tour in 2019 was a FOOL. Cancelling shows right before she went on stage and sounded out of breath. No ma'am.

She's probably never gonna be that '2014 Nicki ' but she wears it beautifully

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic. on May 06, 2023, 05:37:46 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 06, 2023, 05:30:12 PM
Quote from: Plastic. on May 06, 2023, 05:23:08 PM:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
Bayebeh! She def lost some weight and seems focused!

this bitch looks GOOD

giving every bit of 2017 nicki

>>><<<

I thought they were photos from 2017 when I first saw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on May 06, 2023, 05:48:54 PMLove Queen, but if she's not gonna lose weight, she might as well just cancel the mess before it's even announced.

Judging from the photos and her recent live, it looks like she has lost weight and I'm sure she's more serious this time. That tour was a tough time with all of the hate but she already redeemed herself with her last year performances. I hope she doesn't do a bunch of date tho and only focuses on KEY cities so she doesn't overexert herself.

Cowgirl

Quote from: matte black truck on May 06, 2023, 05:55:15 PMwait i just caught wat NM5 means :omgwatshappening:

bitch a new alber  :plzstop:

Queen was solid af

and iconic lolz

Queen was a great album, people only hated on it because it wasn't trendy. All of Nicki's albums are great except for Roman Reloaded and even that became great when she did The Re-Up!