Brian McKnight Responds To Backlash Over His Relationship w/ His Other Children

Started by M-Rocka, May 12, 2023, 08:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Kalifornia.

Quote from: black parade on May 12, 2023, 03:35:50 PMAnd holding him accountable for his mess isn't "trolling"

If anything HE is the troll

He kept trying it over and over again .

Same mess. Same  shady , immature captions until it finally caught the attention of larger platforms and they put him on blast

The girls noticed this before but it didn't really go any further than lipstickalley megathreads . Now it's a different story a couple years later with huge YouTubers picking the mess up.

Grow the fuck up and these problems will disappear for u.

Just sit over there quietly and eat moo shu pork with ur "family" in peace .  I promise no one will give a fuck and the gorls will not bother u.

Fnnfnfnfnfnf

I'm glad the wife is catching smoke too. She didn't stop the mess he was doing so she needs to be held accountable just as much as he does .

That's what happens when you're a unit ❤️

My gun & me are a unit. Remember that...❤

….ok.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 12, 2023, 04:24:10 PM
Quote from: black parade on May 12, 2023, 03:35:50 PMAnd holding him accountable for his mess isn't "trolling"

Same mess. Same  shady , immature captions until it finally caught the attention of larger platforms and they put him on blast

The girls noticed this before but it didn't really go any further than lipstickalley megathreads . Now it's a different story a couple years later with huge YouTubers picking the mess up.

Just sit over there quietly and eat moo shu pork with ur "family" in peace .  I promise no one will give a fuck and the gorls will not bother u.

Fnnfnfnfnfnf

I'm glad the wife is catching smoke too. She didn't stop the mess he was doing so she needs to be held accountable just as much as he does .

My gun & me are a unit. Remember -
ho i dont gotta remember shit

Gilgamesh.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: black parade on May 12, 2023, 06:53:07 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 12, 2023, 04:24:10 PM

Fnnfnfnfnfnf

My gun & me are a unit. Remember -
ho i dont gotta remember shit

SSSSSSDDDDDSSSSSDDDDDDSSFFDSDDDDSSSDdf

Ulysses

Quote from: ivorian oph on May 12, 2023, 02:42:23 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on May 12, 2023, 11:51:27 AMThose little brats still mad that Daddy isn't paying for them to live unemployed??

damn, ur daddy kinda BOPPED u out the house too huh
Naw. Went to college, found my career, bought my first house at 24 and have been independent since. You know, how things SHOULD go  :unsure:

….ok.

Quote from: Ulysses on May 13, 2023, 12:02:45 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on May 12, 2023, 11:51:27 AMThose little brats still mad that Daddy isn't paying for them to live unemployed??

Naw. Went to college, found my career, bought my first house at 24 and have been independent since. You know, how things SHOULD go  :unsure:
sounds like u had a family which instilled the importance of responsibility and personal accountability in you early on

Which is awesome .

However , Brian admittedly spoiled his kids to the point where the only life they knew was effortless luxury

Then... he cut them off.

So this again goes back to his actions and inactions as a parent and how he raised his children.

I'm sure it was easier for him to just shower them with gifts and money when they were younger instead of introducing them the word "no" and putting in the work it takes to show them that things in life do not and will not come easy.

It was easier then , and when they got older and did not snap out of what HE put them in fast enough for him, he tossed them.

Granted , they were adults at the
Time so it was well within his right to cut off all funds

But I'm sure that, considering what you've just laid out regarding your history and how early you got started making moves ... your family / parents wouldn't exactly agree with Brian's method of childhood parenting .

To not focus on teaching responsibility and accountability to a child as early as possible (especially when they're in a situation or environment where everything may SEEM to come very easy in life ) is to handicap them.

Hope that makes sense

how u let him cheat

Quote from: alien superstar on May 13, 2023, 12:39:17 PM

sounds like u had a family which instilled the importance of responsibility and personal accountability in you early on

Which is awesome .

However , Brian admittedly spoiled his kids to the point where the only life they knew was effortless luxury

Then... he cut them off.

So this again goes back to his actions and inactions as a parent and how he raised his children.

I'm sure it was easier for him to just shower them with gifts and money when they were younger instead of introducing them the word "no" and putting in the work it takes to show them that things in life do not and will not come easy.

It was easier then , and when they got older and did not snap out of what HE put them in fast enough for him, he tossed them.

But I'm sure that, considering what you've just laid out regarding your history and how early you got started making moves ... your family / parents wouldn't exactly agree with Brian's method of childhood parenting .

To not focus on teaching responsibility and accountability to a child as early as possible (especially when they're in a situation or environment where everything may SEEM to come very easy in life ) is to handicap them.

Hope that makes sense

and on top of all this

that boy lying  :dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Ulysses

Which is awesome .

Then... he cut them off.

Hope that makes sense
Brian gave them plenty warning. They just kept leeching off him. He supported them long enough. There comes a time when it's time for responsibility

….ok.

Quote from: Ulysses on May 13, 2023, 01:52:31 PM

Which is awesome .

Then... he cut them off.

Hope that makes sense
Brian gave them plenty warning. They just kept leeching off him. He supported them long enough. There comes a time when it's time for responsibility
they didn't take him or his warnings seriously and honestly I can see why.

"Hey guys, didn't teach u anything about survival but surprise! Imma need u to learn it ASAP. U got a year to undo the 20 years of mess I've gotten you accustomed to. Good luck!"

Ultimately they're adults and they clearly have no choice but to sink or swim but Brian himself admitted he misstepped as a parent when it came to how he raised them in that sense .

You don't raise spoiled brats and expect everything to be uno reversed whenever you're bored with playing Santa every day

Ulysses

This is acceptable for someone in their late teens and EARLY 20s. But when you're hitting 30...

….ok.

Quote from: Ulysses on May 13, 2023, 02:42:26 PMThis is acceptable for someone in their late teens and EARLY 20s. But when you're hitting 30...
this is your personal estimate of what's "acceptable" which doesn't take into account or acknowledge the "acceptable" age for the PARENT to begin enforcing and preparing their children for the real world.

His kids are now responsible for themselves but you're completely relieving Brian of accountability in this when he himself admitted his wrongdoing as a parent 

What is the "acceptable" age for parents to start preparing their kids for real life ?

Cuz the longer the parent keeps the kid on their tit, the more of a delay there is as a whole .