“The Color Purple” Musical Trailer

Started by JCJ 🪐, May 22, 2023, 04:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

If Fantasia gets an Oscar nom and wins  :gorlonfire: She'd be the second person from S3 of American Idol to win (JHud)
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

GYNandTONIC

Fantasia's Oscar is already in the bag, it's all politics. Jhud has one, and Whoopi was nominated for her role. The yt media loves those type of over lapping stories. I'm sure Oprah has a hand somewhere, and she'll secure her that win. Lol

Harlem

Was Ciara in the trailer? I ain't see her

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 22, 2023, 11:03:25 PMFantasia's Oscar is already in the bag, it's all politics. Jhud has one, and Whoopi was nominated for her role. The yt media loves those type of over lapping stories. I'm sure Oprah has a hand somewhere, and she'll secure her that win. Lol

I hope so, the reviews of her stint on Broadway were really good so I'm hoping it translates.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Love this trailer and looking forward to supporting this film!

how u let him cheat

halle and domingo look like they slay it

otherwise, looks late. casting is off.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Lazarus

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

May 23, 2023, 11:22:36 AM #25 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 11:23:39 AM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Did Fantasia get nominated for a Tony for this performance? If not, I don't see her getting a Oscar. JHud won for supporting, campaigning in lead is a different ball game. They ain't just giving those out to blacks. The supporting talents would have a stronger chance.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

BetterAngels

I honestly think Ciara's part will be small and only appearing at the end, when Celie and her character reunite at the end.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

Unless Fantasia's acting has improved 1000%, she won't be getting an Oscar for her acting any time soon :unsure: