Leandria Performs Free Yourself

Started by rosone1, May 22, 2023, 10:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Hehdddffnfnd

I get that their friends but why you got Le'Andria singing Free Yourself anyway 😂

Justice Jackson

dfghhjjj

Miss ma'am!!!

They might as well had let jazmine perform it, she already doing backgrounds
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Vonc2002

Wait lil no.  I forgot that she really can sing sing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

PRESSED

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2023, 09:00:58 AMWait lil no.  I forgot that she really can sing sing
!
She's so talented
I'm not here for friends.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2023, 09:00:58 AMWait lil no.  I forgot that she really can sing sing

Dare I say it she sounds like she's gotten better. She's sober now so I'm sure that helps.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Amazing

Lil Mo can sang and will perform at the drop off a hat.
 :loose2when:

Harlem

Quote from: Justice Jackson on May 23, 2023, 07:29:23 AMdfghhjjj

Miss ma'am!!!

They might as well had let jazmine perform it, she already doing backgrounds

Right! I was wondering why she ain't pull up and cover it or performed one of her Missy produced songs too

bby ddy

Drunk self just couldn't get it right. Was this impromptu?

Harlem

She's a mess for that though, she should've backed out last minute if she knew she wasn't prepared

ReVon

Vonc2002

Quote from: bby ddy on May 24, 2023, 09:37:00 AMDrunk self just couldn't get it right. Was this impromptu?
right............. I'm assuming this girl knew the mess was coming up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Justice Jackson

It really kills me how gospel singers and a lot of the church girls I've known over the years are terrible at lyrics and memorization but have amazing voices. The girls will take a phone, iPad, paper, church fan.. ANYTHING up there with the words written on it.

She should be ashamed tho  :plzstop:
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

rosone1

Quote from: Justice Jackson on May 24, 2023, 10:36:06 AMIt really kills me how gospel singers and a lot of the church girls I've known over the years are terrible at lyrics and memorization but have amazing voices. The girls will take a phone, iPad, paper, church fan.. ANYTHING up there with the words written on it.

She should be ashamed tho  :plzstop:
But she was about to kill, if she knew the words.Her tone alone :gorlonfire: