Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

BRANDY WAS AT HOME WRITING IN HER JOURNAL GIVING :sobusyjetsetter:
WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS AT THE LITTLE MERMAID PREMIERE  :dead:

STAY MAD! :fuming:

finish ha.

Fffdx

NOT HER WRITING IN HER DIARY IN ALL CAPS
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

NEW MOON

Quote from: DopeSoul. on May 23, 2023, 11:57:59 PMI think Brandy goes thru spiritual stuff

And she's extremely sensitive

I think Child stars don't fully recover from the dopamine burnout of being a teen sensation and then it fading out quickly. So the highs and lows come quickly. She started pulling back after the BET Awards performance.

PRESSED

Quote from: Aamerica Has A Problem on May 23, 2023, 07:05:11 PM
Quote from: NEW MOON on May 23, 2023, 06:51:21 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on May 23, 2023, 06:47:14 PMBrandy can make a comeback to music but with the right sound. She just need the right song and producer.

She definitely has the potential

But I don't think it will happen unless an act of Divine intervention.

I've realized Brandy's problem isn't just music politics

Vaughn as her publicist for the last decade stunned me. Along with the her team pretty much being paid interns.
Along with the refusal to sing live, the resistance to put out music. Not wanting to let go of Frank Gatson.

Her contract with Chameleon was settled in 2017. Why couldn't we get two EP's in 2018/2019? And then the album release in 2020? Anyway...

who was it that said they had a whole project with Brandy and she said "I changed my mind" at the last minute?
Rico Love  :unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

Justaway_

CHOKE

What's wrong with having a legacy? :unsure:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lazarus on May 23, 2023, 10:58:08 AMYes she is and there's nothing wrong with that.
mxmxmxxcnxnxncncncn

Oh I missed this post. Laz, do we have a problem?

Harlem

Brandy with a better creative and marketing teams can really SHIT on a lot of her peers but I won't go down that rabbit hole

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Harlem on May 24, 2023, 07:47:03 AMBrandy with a better creative and marketing teams can really SHIT on a lot of her peers but I won't go down that rabbit hole

She told us on B7 it doesn't have anything to do with a team bro

Lazarus

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 24, 2023, 06:44:57 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on May 23, 2023, 10:58:08 AMYes she is and there's nothing wrong with that.
mxmxmxxcnxnxncncncn

I was talking about Brandy.

BrandonBranlee

May 24, 2023, 10:35:02 AM #116 Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 10:37:22 AM by BrandonBranlee
Quote from: NEW MOON on May 24, 2023, 02:58:34 AM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on May 23, 2023, 11:57:59 PMI think Brandy goes thru spiritual stuff

And she's extremely sensitive

I think Child stars don't fully recover from the dopamine burnout of being a teen sensation and then it fading out quickly. So the highs and lows come quickly. She started pulling back after the BET Awards performance.

I play competitive sports and I have had my biggest bouts of depression right after a tournament because I often do not know when the next time I'm going to feel like that is. Doesn't matter if I win or lose, it has to do with the fact that I'm not playing as much as I want to, not competing, while seemingly everyone else is. If that makes sense. I've always related to Brandy in that way, at least I think so.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lazarus on May 24, 2023, 08:57:32 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on May 24, 2023, 06:44:57 AM
mxmxmxxcnxnxncncncn

I was talking about Brandy.
Oh I'm sorry my beautiful King! @Justaway_ 's messy ass falsely connected your post.

finish ha.

May 24, 2023, 10:48:34 AM #118 Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 10:49:33 AM by 325
that's right
call his ass to the carpet

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

how u let him cheat

i mean, if we keepin it real

in this day and age

there's really no EXCUSE for bran to not be releasing music in some capacity. it's 2023, and sis has the chops and resources to record some mess at HOME and release it independently. she just doesn't WANT to. which, for what it's worth, is better than recording album after album and not releasing SHIT *cough*monica*cough*

they're both a mess, tbh. kelly too. this hoe said she was releasing every quarter last year

:omf:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.